Chapter 15

A simple suitcase, a familiar white skirt with a half-ball head, Wu Tong is waiting for the slowly approaching jeep against the warm sunshine, feeling nervous and anxious, vaguely with a trace of anticipation.

Qin Ge parked his car in front of Wu Tong, observed Wu Tong across the distance of a jeep, and then calmly took off the sunglasses and smiled and said: "Although it is cool to wear sunglasses, it affects me to see my wife."

"..." Just a moment when he thought he was handsome, he must be dazzled.

"How is my style today?" Qin Ge asked cheaply.

"It's okay." Wu Tong looked around and gave a three-word evaluation.

Qin Ge hangs his sunglasses casually on the neckline and walks in front of Wu Tong a few steps. He touched Wu Tong's forehead with a small piece of broken hair and said ambiguously: "Wife, this is the first time you praise me."

This is also exaggerated?

"Let's go, we have to catch the plane." The man got too close Wu Tong blushed uncomfortably.

"First kiss one." Qin Ge laughed twice and kissed Wu Tong's face.

The kiss didn't last long. Qin Ge rubbed Wu Tong for two seconds, but astonished as if he had discovered something strange, he said, "Wife-in-law, you have become more and more cooperative lately, and you have no previous restraint."

"Let me go." Wu Tongqi pushed away the man.

The man smiled, picked up the suitcase beside Wu Tong, and put it in the car.

"Get on." Qin Geshun opened the door of the co-pilot.

Wu Tong was still angry, so he sat in the car with a cold face.

Qin Ge shrugged carelessly and started the car to the airport. Qin Ge gave Wu Tong the ticket and passport for the trip.

Because the itinerary was made by Qin Ge alone, his passport was given to him early in the morning. Therefore, except for Qin Ge who informed himself of the plane at 10 o'clock this morning, Wu Tong knew nothing about the itinerary.

Wu Tong took out the air ticket and glanced at the destination. Country T starry sky island, Wu Tong said with some surprise: "I didn't expect you would choose here."

"Do you like it here?" Qin Ge asked.

"A beautiful island, many couples like to go."

"Have you been there?" Qin Ge couldn't help asking.

"No, but I have seen the photos, and they are really beautiful." Wu Tong also passed by, but he couldn't find anyone who went with her.

"I'm glad we all like it there, although ... the points we like may not be the same." Qin Ge said, the speed of the car unconsciously accelerated, as if he could not wait to reach his destination in the next second.

It takes five hours for the imperial capital to fly to country T. The first-class cabin is spacious and comfortable. Qin Ge asked Wu Tong after asking for a drink of beer. "Do you want to sleep first."

Wu Tong, who was reading the magazine, looked up and replied: "It was only a few hours after I got up, and I am not sleepy now."

"I'm afraid you have no time to sleep at night." Qin Ge took a sip of beer and said casually.

Wu Tong froze his hand holding the magazine and made a psychological preparation for himself for a month. This day came after all.

"Afraid?" Qin Ge saw that his daughter-in-law's body stiffened instantly, and could not help but ridicule.