Chapter 66 (Final)

Everyone was very disgusted when they met the robbers during the Chinese New Year. Seeing that the robbers were cleaned up, the passengers in the car ran down and stepped on the feet of the robbers. After venting their grievances, they did not do any more aggressive behavior Otherwise, these robbers might have died and waited until the police came to investigate.

The bus driver called the police and saw that the hero who had just saved himself was standing outside the crowd with his wife and children, so he ran past with excitement and gratitude: "Hero, thanks to you, otherwise everyone will not be well this year."

"Did you call the police?" Qin Ge asked.

"It's reported, but the police comrades have to come over a while." The bus driver said.

Qin Ge looked at the messy crowd in front and frowned and asked, "Are you waiting for the police here?"

"Yeah, the dispatch said, let us wait in place." The bus driver said.

Qin Ge raised his hand and looked at his watch. He left at 8 in the morning, and it was already here at 10:30, and he encountered this stall again. It is more than 11 o'clock now, and he has to go back in the afternoon. The police station is estimated to be too late.

"Master, how far is it to the Martyrs Cemetery?" Qin Ge asked.

"Martyrs' Cemetery?" The bus driver froze for a moment and then said, "No wonder you have such a good skill, brother, it turned out to be a military comrade."

Qin Ge nodded lightly.

"It's not far away, just in front, and it's only ten minutes by car," the bus driver said.

"It's estimated that it will take half an hour to walk there." Qin Ge looked back at Wu Tong and Fei Fei, seemingly soliciting their opinions.

Wu Tong gave him a smile and took Feifei's hand, as if Qin Ge said to leave, she followed Feifei.

"Let's watch comrades in the past." The bus driver sighed. "I run on this road all the year round. Every year, there are many comrades like you who come here to worship comrades."

"The days are better now. Everyone feels that the world is at peace. Where can you know that so many soldiers are buried on the border, and you comrades and family members still remember them."

"Say more, I just sighed, don't you want to see the Martyrs Cemetery, I will drive you to the past." The bus driver said with emotion.

Qin Ge didn't expect that the bus driver would say such a thing. Looking at him, his eyes were a lot softer: "Don't trouble you anymore. The bus is full of everyone's luggage. It's not good to drive away."

"It's okay, you just saved us, you won't mind."

Qin Ge really didn't want the bus driver to pick up a car, and then took himself full of luggage to send himself to worship comrades, looked around, and found a van parked behind the crowd, Qin Ge knew that it was the robber Then, I suggested: "I see it like this. I drove in their van. You and everyone here are waiting for the police at the police station. I will be back soon."

Qin Ge picked up what he bought from the bus and took his daughter-in-law and children, driving the robber's van to the martyrs' cemetery.

When the car reached the door, Qin Ge stopped. Even if there was enough space inside to drive in, Qin Ge did not go further.

Wu Tong looked up at the rusty gate, and from the mottled traces, he could guess that the cemetery had been around for a long time.

"Ten kilometers behind this cemetery is the borderline." Qin Ge said suddenly.