Chapter 31

It seems that every successful company will have one thing in common, and that is its strong execution. Less than a week after Shen Ximing returned to China, the deployment of the domestic branch was just over, but the person in charge of the branch was already sitting in the office of the president of Wu's Enterprise with the prepared documents.

Uncle Wu looked at the documents in his hand, frowned, and asked with some incomprehension: "If I remember correctly, your company should be mainly engaged in real estate. How come you are suddenly interested in entering the retail industry?"

"Why, President Wu is not satisfied with the terms of the contract?" Liu Xiangming, the head of MK, asked.

"Of course not." Uncle Wu smiled, and finally said straight away, "Although my Wu's enterprise has developed fairly well recently, it should not be good enough for the MK company to find a door investment in person. I know that I still have of."

"Since President Wu has made the point clear, then we will talk straightforwardly." Liu Xiangming took another document from the lawyer and then handed it to Wu Ershu, "This is an additional clause."

Uncle Wu took the document open as expected, and after a few minutes, his face suddenly became difficult to look at, looking at Liu Xiangming and asked, "What does your company mean?"

Liu Xiangming took a sip of the coffee on the table and said without hesitation: "We mean, the additional terms are very clear, MK will inject 500 million, if not enough we can increase to 600 million, the only The condition is that Wu's business must be cut off from Qin's. "

"Although our Wu Group is not a big company, we should not worry about who you want to work with." Wu Ershu was a little irritated and moved the document down slightly.

"Mr. Wu, don't be angry first." Liu Xiangming smiled. "You just wondered that MK has always been engaged in real estate. Why is it suddenly interested in retail, and is it still Wu's?"

Uncle Wu's attention was instantly attracted.

"The reason is simple." Liu Xiangming said, "Our president and Ms. Wu Tong have been friends for many years."

Almost instantly, Uncle Wu's complexion, which understood all the joints, slowly looked hard.

"How did you cooperate with Qin's, and how did you convince Ms. Wu Tong to agree to marry? These are all ... we must not talk about it." Liu Xiangming pushed the document again in the direction of Uncle Wu, "our president meant It 's very simple, we can replace the Qin 's with Wu 's lack of funds for the sake of Ms. Wu Tong 's freedom. "

"Your president ..." Wu Ershu is still unbelievable until now. Wu Tong knows the president of MK. If she knows the president of MK, and the other party is willing to pay the money, why did she agree to marry.

"At the beginning, our president was in Country M, and he didn't find Ms. Wu Tong's plight in time. It was self-blame. So I hope that Mr. Wu can help our president to make up for this regret." Liu Xiangming looked at Wu Ershu with a mockery in his eyes, "After all, Ms. Wu Tong is also your niece, and you do n't want her to live like this all the time. "

Living such a life, what life?

In fact, since Wu Tong and Qin Daqing were married, Uncle Wu did not contact Wu Tong. First, because Wu Tong didn't want to contact her, and second, he was too afraid to contact her, just in case ... has she had a bad time?

Liu Xiangming left the contract and business card, and left with the lawyer. In the large office, only Wu Ershu was slightly weak.

The second uncle sat on the sofa for a long time and didn't take out his mobile phone until the ashtray was full of cigarette butts.