Chapter 40

Qin Dashao diligently sent his wife to the company early in the morning, and watched Wu Tong enter the company's gate before starting the car to leave. But before going to Huanshan Jade to pick up the flight, Qin Ge went to the Qin's building first. He wanted to talk to his younger brother Qin Huai.

Qin's employees know that the chairman has two sons, each holding 20% ​​of the company's shares, but the second younger Qinhuai is already the general manager of the company, and the chairman implicitly means decentralization, but the younger Qin Ge never came Past the company.

But recently, in just ten days, Young Master Qin came to the company three times, and every time he came over, he went into the general manager's office. According to reliable sources, every time a young or senior comes over, the general manager will always close the door of the office, and then there will be arguing and even the sound of smashing things (the tea set that Qin Ge kicked off the coffee table).

There have been faint voices within the group, saying that Qin Dashao is about to start fighting for power. The drama of the Qin brothers of the imperial capital has been in full swing.

The protagonist of the story, the two brothers of the Qin family, are drinking black tea casually and gazing at each other in a stunned pocket.

"You asked me to comment on Shen Ximing?" Qin Huai suddenly couldn't keep up with his brother's ideas.

"Yeah, didn't you talk about it at the banquet?" Qin Ge asked.

"MK's domestic branch has just been established, and the banquet day was just a simple greeting. I didn't have much contact with Shen Ximing. I can't say anything about it. I really can't say it." Qin Huai replied, "However, I heard that someone had maliciously acquired a few years ago After MK company, almost let MK change ownership. It is said that Shen Ximing, who had just graduated from college at that time, spent two years to re-stabilize MK's stock, and since then completely stabilized the position of MK president. Then MK's performance was also one. Year after year is better. "

"That is to say ... this guy is a bit capable?" Qin Ge asked with a frown.

"In terms of ability, I admire him very much. I feel that it would be better for me to do it instead of me." Qin Huai has a sympathetic appreciation of Shen Ximing.

"Does this mean that my wife's vision is good?" Qin Ge suddenly asked.

"Huh?" The perplexed Qin Huai didn't understand why the topic caught the eyes of his sister-in-law.

"Do you think your elder brother can do anything better than him now?" Qin Dashao is a little worried. Although this Shen Ximing looks like a little white face, according to Qin Huai's statement, this person is also considered a person.

They all blamed their daughter-in-law for being too likable and making their current competitors so powerful.

"Big Brother ..." Qin Huai is very tangled, if I don't know if the big brother will be irritated.

"Brother, I thought for one night yesterday." Qin Ge said, "I think I have to do something to prove myself. At least not worse than your sister-in-law's ex-boyfriend."

Qin Huai is still very excited about the idea that his brother finally wants to do something. As for what, Qin Huai selectively ignores: "Big brother, what do you want to do?"

"Don't you suggest last time ... Let me start my own company?" Qin Ge said.

"Brother, are you really thinking?" Qin Huai surprised.

"Well," Qin Ge said seriously, "I thought about it, I can't stay at home all day and night, and Dr. Li also suggested that I go to find a job to better integrate into the society."