Chapter 22

After changing the equipment for parachuting and signing the life and death, Qin Gola took cold hands Wu Tong and got on the plane.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here," Qin Ge comforted.

"I ... I'm nervous." As the plane started slowly, Wu Tong gripped Qin Ge's hand nervously, his eyes helplessly looking at the tall man.

"Then let me relax for you." Qin Ge smiled strangely and hugged Wu Tong with a hot kiss, causing people around to scream and coax.

Wu Tong shrank embarrassedly in Qin Ge's arms, and saw the man smirking around with his eyebrows raised, twisting the man's arm fiercely. The man was twisted and didn't feel pain. He quietly held his daughter-in-law's disordered hand and scratched it in the wife's soft palm. Wu Tong rolled his eyes angrily, but it was not as nervous as it was at first.

Soon the upper body of the plane reached an altitude of 7000 meters, and the coach signaled that he could start skydiving. Skydiving enthusiasts in the plane began to jump down one by one, Wu Tong and Qin Ge were the last couple.

The coach asked Qin Ge for the last time: "Are you sure you don't need me to take your wife to jump down?" The coach knew that Wu Tong would not jump.

Qin Ge shook his head seriously: "How can my wife let you take it."

The coach gave Qin Ge a punch with a smile, but did not persevere.

"Come here." Wu Tong, who started nervous again, waved.

Wu Tong swallowed slowly and walked past.

Qin Ge asked Wu Tong to face his back and tied the two together. After everything was ready, the two came to the door. Wu Tong, who was blown by the violent airflow, almost stood unsteady. Wu Tong glanced out. The visual impact made her almost stand unsteady. Sure enough, she overestimated her tolerance.

"Don't be afraid, even if it really breaks into a patty, I'll cushion you first." Qin Ge said in Wu Tong's ear.

"You ..." Wu Tong was crying when he was scared. The man said such unlucky words.

"Just kidding." Qin Ge smiled and touched Wu Tong's head to appease, "Your husband is a professionally trained special soldier, parachuting is just a trifle."

Wu Tong glanced back at Qin Ge, still frightened.

"Otherwise, will we jump again?" Qin Ge saw that Wu Tong was indeed afraid, remembering his last experience of watching snakes, and thought about it.

Wu Tong turned his head, looked at his feet, took a deep breath and said, "Jump."

"Ready?" Qin Ge raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"To die together." Wu Tong said with courage.

"I like this sentence." Qin Ge turned his back to the cabin door and sat down, holding Wu Tong and turned out of the cabin. When his body lost support, Wu Tong's scream began to sound.

Qin Ge really enjoyed the feeling of free fall, and the thrill of hedging against the airflow, the dominance of the field of vision, faster and faster, but the screaming in his ear was too disruptive to the atmosphere, Qin Ge twisted Wu Tong's chin, a kiss blocked the noisy noise.

This feeling of kissing at high altitude is too exciting. Wu Tong kissed back crazy, unprecedented initiative, Qin Ge narrowed his eyes happily, but Qin Ge did not dare to be greedy for too long. . The man quickly let go of Wu Tong and shouted in the ear of his wife: "Look below."

Wu Tong's sight was immediately attracted by the beautiful scenery. This kind of sight when he fell from a height is really much more beautiful than looking out through the glass window of the plane.