Chapter 16

Qin Ge gently wrapped Wu Tong, who had fallen asleep, with a thin quilt. His eyes were full of regret and despair. He didn't control himself.

"Um." Wu Tong in his sleep shuddered and avoided Qin Ge's palm.

Qin Ge stiffly withdrew his hand that wanted to smooth Wu Tong's forehead hair, turned to get out of bed, picked up the bathrobe he threw on the ground, pushed open the bedroom door, and went straight to the balcony.

The sky is getting brighter, and there is a bright morning glow at the junction of the sea and the sky. It seems that at the next moment, the sun will jump out of the clouds and bring life to the world.

Qin Ge laughed at himself, suddenly hitting the wall behind him with a punch, leaving five shallow blood marks.

"Qin Ge, you are a beast."

Qin Ge recalled last night's scene. From the beginning of having sex, Wu Tong had already had a sore face and whiteness and cramps. As for himself, he has obviously found it, but he can't stop it. It should be said that he didn't want to stop at that time.

Wu Tong was like a rag doll under his ravages, but he was stubbornly unwilling to make a sound, and finally couldn't stand it anymore. He just begged himself to slow down, and he was more excited.

Wu Tong's skin was delicate and delicate. This night, Qin Ge gnawed a piece of blue and purple, especially after being pinched at the waist for a night. A circle of blue to black marks was shocking.

Thinking of these things, Qin Ge couldn't help but start to be irritable. He turned and pulled open the wine cabinet, and took out two or three bottles of spirits from the inside.

"You need to quit drinking." Dr. Li told him before the trip. "Don't drink alcohol no matter what happens. Drunk will make you emotionally out of control and more irritable."

"Grass!" Qin Ge waved violently, sweeping down three bottles of expensive liquor, and the air was instantly filled with a strong alcohol smell.

Qin Ge turned back to the balcony again, punching the wall with one punch and one punch, as if this was the only way to make him feel better.

Time passed little by little, from sunrise east to the blazing sun, and the bedroom was always quiet. Qin Ge dared not go in to face Wu Tong, but was afraid of her accident.

Looking at it, it was almost noon. Qin Ge couldn't rest assured and gently unscrewed the bedroom door. Through the door crack, Wu Tong was still in the morning posture, lying sideways on the bed.

Qin Ge walked to the bed with a complex look, crouched in front of Wu Tong, raised his hand and gently probed Wu Tong's forehead.

Wu Tong frowned slightly, and Qin Ge withdrew his hand as if it had been pierced by a needle.

Looking at Wu Tong's sleeping face that had stabilized again, Qin Ge could finally be sure that even in his sleep, Wu Tong was afraid of himself.

"Qin Ge, Qin Ge, do you know that you are sick, and what kind of marriage do you have? Are you qualified?" Qin Ge laughed and left the master bedroom again. Wu Tong did not have a fever, so let her sleep for a while, But he should wake up himself.

At the moment the door closed, Wu Tong, who had always closed her eyes, slowly opened her eyes. In fact, she was awake half an hour ago, but the soreness in her body made her unable to move for a while.

Wu Tong can guess his own misfortune without lifting the quilt. The man last night was simply an irrational beast, red eyes, and rude actions. This is his wedding night.