Chapter 42

Since he decided to open a property company, Qin Ge has become busier, returning home later than Wu Tong every day. Fortunately, Wu Tong has a relatively high degree of freedom in work and does not need attendance or work. So when Qin Ge recruited a horse to prepare a company, Wu Tong took Feifei to the children's clothing stores in major shopping malls.

"Teacher Wu, you are here." At this time of the year, the designers of the head office will come out to tour the store, so the people in the store are not surprised at the arrival of Wu Tong. And the store staff habitually call the designer a teacher, which seems respectful and unfamiliar.

"Manager Zhang." Wu Tong greeted with a smile.

"Why, who is this cute kid?" Because it is a children's clothing store, the shopkeeper has the most contact with the children, so the people in the store are very fond of Mengwa. Manager Zhang sees Fei Fei holding Wu Tong The short body greeted habitually.

"Feifei, say hello." Wu Tong gently shook Feifei's little hand.

Feifei looked up at her mother with a small innocent face.

"Fei Fei." Wu Tong squatted down and said softly, "This aunt is a friend of her mother. The aunt is saying hello to you, and you have to say hello to the aunt."

Feifei stared at her mother again for two seconds, maybe she found that her mother was serious, Feifei turned her head and stared at the strange aunt in front of her, glanced a little nervously at the hand holding her mother, and then Nodded slightly.

Wu Tong, who has been paying attention to Feifei, naturally saw Feifei's movements and happily rubbed Feifei's head and boasted: "Feifei is so good, I will buy ice cream for you later."

Feifei's eyes were shining after listening to happy, since the summer has passed, he has not eaten ice cream for a long time.

"I'm sorry, Feifei doesn't like talking very much." Wu Tongan calmed Feifei before turning his head to explain to Mr. Zhang.

Mr. Zhang has been doing children's clothing for so long. The children I have seen are countless. After seeing the interaction between the two, I already had a rough guess about Feifei's situation, so I smiled and shook my head: "Feifei Very good, very smart. "

Which mother does not like to hear others praise her child, not to mention Feifei is already very smart.

"Mr. Wu, let Feifei go to the rest area for a while, and I will tell you more about the sales situation of this season," Mr. Zhang suggested.

Wu Tong nodded and followed Mr. Zhang to the rest area in the store. The rest area is a small playground with a slide and an ocean ball pool.

Mr. Zhang sent a box of milk and a few cookies, and Wu Tong asked Feifei to sit on a small stool beside him and said, "Mom is going to work. Stay here, eat biscuits when you are hungry. Come back soon. "

Feifei nodded cleverly.

Wu Tong kissed Feifei with a smile, and then left the rest area with Manager Zhang.

Feifei saw her mother turned and walked away, looked around, picked up the milk on the small table and took a sip carefully.

Well, no longer thirsty, Feifei picked up the Rubik's cube and played quietly.

Wu Tong glanced back and saw that Feifei had already started playing the Rubik's Cube. Please ask the clerk near the rest area to pay attention to Feifei. Then he began to understand the sales situation of this quarter with the store manager.

"The clothes sold this season are okay. The best-selling one is that little yellow duck shirt. I remember Mr. Wu your work?" Said Mr. Zhang.

"Yes." Wu Tong nodded.