Chapter 44

The North District Police Station of the Imperial City.

The comrades of the police are making notes for several people.

"How did you find out that the suspect just abducted Miss Ren Jiaqi?" The policeman asked.

The name of the abducted lady is Ren Jiaqi.

"Experience." The first thing to notice was the whistle. The whistle had been a scout for many years. At that time, he simply glanced at the screen a few times, but at a glance he saw suspicious.

"Experience?" The comrade police heard a little dazed.

"Motions, expressions, clothing, the posture of the two and the route of walking are all the basis for judgment." The whistle thought and added.

"Dude ... was it a policeman before?" Police. Comrade Cha tentatively said.

"No." The whistle shook his head and said, "A soldier."

Police, Comrade Cha carefully looked at several people again, with a straight back, sharp eyes, and a scar on the face of the brother who tried to capture the suspect. He was not the one who had never seen a soldier, but where were the few people in front of him This is not an ordinary soldier.

The expressions of the police and comrades who seemed to guess something were solemn.

Young Master Qin stayed at the police station for an hour, and saw that the time was almost half past seven. He drove back to another 40 to 50 minutes away, and the dinner with his wife had been missed.

Qin Ge said impatiently: "Is the record finished, when can we go?"

"Wait, wait." Forced by Qin Dashao's aura, and some truth just made up for the brain, Comrade Police and Cha quickly handed over the written notes and said, "Look at it, there is no problem signing You can go. "

The transcript is very simple. Young Master Qin glanced at it and found that there was no problem. He swiped a few strokes to sign his name and stood up and walked out.

"Wait ... wait a minute." Suddenly a timid female voice called out the four people who were leaving.

Several people looked around and found that it was Jiaqi, the director of the community that was hijacked today. Yes, the term just learned today, the residents of the community must be called owners.

"Miss Ren, is there anything?" Dayou asked.

Ren Jiaqi embarrassedly smiled at the big three of the big right, then slowly walked to Qin Ge, looked at Qin Da Shao with gratitude and said: "Thank you today, if not you ... I ... I don't even know what will happen? "

"You're welcome." Qin Dasha, who was eager to go home, answered somewhat perfunctoryly.

"That ..." As a beauty, Ren Jiaqi, who has never been so neglected, bit her lips bitterly and continued to ask, "Can you leave me a call?"

Qin Ge gave her a strange look.

"You ... don't get me wrong." Ren Jiaqi said blushing, "I just want to thank you."

"No, no big deal."

"I......"

"I'm sorry, I hurried home ..." Young Master Qin glanced at his phone again, and his wife just sent WeChat to ask him when to go back. Actually have to ask her daughter to urge herself? Where could he stay, before Ren Jiaqi finished talking, went directly across the other party and left.

The three big right followed Qin Ge and left.

When Qin Ge walked out of the gate of the police station, he passed by a middle-aged couple with anxiously dressed luxury looks, but he did n't care. After driving the big three to the subway station, he rushed home without stopping. .