Chapter 41

As soon as Wu Tong came home, he saw Feifei, who had not been seen for two days. She sat on the sofa and smiled at herself. When she put her bag down, she held Feifei and kept kissing. Waiting for the close enough, when I let go of the child, I found that Feifei's small face had turned red, and his clear eyes showed shyness and joy.

Wu Tong rarely kissed another couple.

"When can you be so proactive to me?" Qin Da Shao asked sullenly after watching the daughter-in-law's whole process of madly kissing her son.

"If you become a five-year-old, I will hold your kiss every day." Wu Tong didn't have a good air.

"Is it five at the age of five?"

"It's mentally retarded and will be thrown away." Wu Tong deliberately mad at him.

"..." Dao Qin, who was angry, grabbed his daughter-in-law and put herself up to kiss hard enough.

After dinner, Feifei coaxed to sleep, and the two sat on the sofa in the living room to discuss the matter of Qin Dashao opening a company. Qin Da Shao talked to Wu Tong about how he met his big right, how he thought about starting a company, and how he hadn't set a company type.

"This is a good thing, I support you." Wu Tong said, "Although I have not seen it with my own eyes, but I know that behind the prosperity of the country is the loyal guards of the soldiers. I also don't want them to take a wound after they retire Living is harder than ordinary people. "

"Especially ... the injury on your body." Wu Tong said, "If you are not a Qin clan, without Dr. Li, I dare not imagine what you are like now."

"Wife-in-law, it's okay." Qin Ge looked at Wu Tong's slightly wet eyes and couldn't help holding his wife's hand. "That way I won't meet you, and you won't be sad."

"You ..." Wu Tong had many words to say, but in the end only picked one sentence that best hit Qin Ge's weakness, "If I can't meet you, who am I going to marry?"

"Don't cry." Qin Da rarely saw his wife's tears coming out, and it was sweet and distressed in her heart. "We don't assume anymore, how come if so."

Wu Tong finally stabilized his emotions, and soon thought of another question: "If you want to prepare for the company in the future, it should be very busy. What should I do with Feifei?"

Qin Ge did not think about this problem, but he never thought of a better solution, and finally said: "Feifei is very clever. Just give a Rubik's cube wherever he can to stay for a day. I think I will take it with me first. If it doesn't work, send it to Huanshan Jadeite for my mother. "

"Have you never thought of sending Feifei to school?" Wu Tong asked with a frown.

"Feifei's situation is not suitable for going to school." Feifei doesn't like talking, doesn't like to be in contact with people, and is so weak, that he will definitely be bullied by the school. Qin Ge is very worried.

"We can find a school suitable for Feifei." Wu Tong suggested.

Qin Ge thought Wu Tong was a little unhappy about wanting to send Feifei to a special school, but he endured and said: "I said, Feifei has no problem, he just didn't want to talk."

"I know Feifei has no problem, but do you know why he doesn't want to talk?" Wu Tong asked back.

"Why?" Qin Ge froze.

"I don't know." Wu Tong shook his head and said, "I only know that you are used to him like this, and Feifei thinks it doesn't matter if you don't speak, then he won't even speak."

"I ..." Qin Ge was stunned for a moment, and said in a trance, "I just don't want him to feel different from others."

"Feifei was different from other children," Wu Tong said. "He is still young, but he will always grow up. Sooner or later, he will realize that he is different, and the injury will be even greater at that time."