Chapter 48

In the first three days of sending Feifei to the interest class, Wu Tong specially requested three days of leave to accompany him throughout the trip, until it was confirmed that Feifei had adapted to the life in the class, and he would not panic and fear after leaving for a short time. Only then began to let go properly.

It only took half a day from the beginning, and now it only takes two weeks to send people to the class in the morning and then come back to pick them up.

However, Wu Tong still bought a phone watch for Fei Fei, because Fei Fei did not speak, so Wu Tong would use the watch function of the phone watch to monitor every hour to listen to Fei Fei's surroundings.

Fortunately, no bad things have happened in the past half a month. Some children who feel Feifei strange will also be blocked by Li Zihao and Xiaofazi, just like now.

"Li Zihao, you let Feifei teach me how he can recover a Rubik's cube so quickly." Said a little boy with a big head.

"Don't Feifei teach you just now?" Li Zihao said.

"He just recovered it in front of me. I wanted to know how he thought of it." The little boy turned and rushed to Feifei anxiously, "Feifei, you tell me, why are you always Ignore me, you talk. "

"Feifei didn't want to talk." The little fat man Liangliang also blocked Feifei.

"Why didn't he speak?" The little boy wondered. "Since he came to our class, I haven't heard him speak. Is he not able to speak?"

"You can't speak." Li Zihao was anxious and dared to defame my friend. "You go away, I will not let Feifei teach you anymore."

"Why?" The little boy grumbled.

"Who told you to say bad things about Feifei." Li Zihao was vengeful.

"But he didn't speak at all." The little boy pointed to Feifei and insisted.

"What do you know?" Said the little fat man, pushing away his hand pointing at Feifei. "My dad said, generally geniuses have special habits, Feifei just doesn't like talking."

"Yes, especially stupid people like you." Li Zihao's young mouth is very poisonous.

"You ... you ... wow !!!" The little boy grieved and ran away, crying on the table so sad.

Wu Tong looked out of the door and worried that this child might be left with a psychological shadow.

"Feifei." Wu Tong shouted softly with a smile.

Feifei, who was originally with her head down, turned around instantly, her eyes brightened little by little, jumped off the chair and plunged into Wu Tong's arms, rubbing happily.

Wu Tong hugged Feifei, and her eyes were full of smiles. Her favorite thing was watching Feifei brighten her eyes when she saw herself.

"Are you having fun today?" Wu Tong asked.

Two small dimples hung around the corner of his mouth, Feifei nodded seriously.

"Aunt Wu Tong." Niu Liangliang and Li Zihao also ran over.

"Hello," Wu Tong touched the heads of the two little guys intimately.

"Good auntie." Both children are very educated.

Wu Tong took out a box of pastries from the bag and handed them to them: "This is the pastry bought by Auntie on the road, for you to eat."

"Thank you, auntie." The little fat man opened the box happily and picked up a piece and stuffed it into his mouth.