Chapter 28

After breakfast, Qin Ge took Feifei back to the house to play puzzles. Rarely did not ask Wu Tong to join together. While Wu Tong was puzzled, he did not actively take part in it, just glanced at the door and saw two father and son Sure enough, they were very involved, so they went back to the workshop and planned to finish what was interrupted by the man yesterday.

Until the sewing machine in the workshop sounded again, Qin Ge heard the sound and dropped the jigsaw in his hand, picked up the IPAD, which had been prepared, and started to brush the web page.

Feifei gave Dad a puzzled look.

"Play by yourself." Qin Ge patted Feifei's head.

Feifei obediently lowered his head to continue the puzzle, thinking in my heart, you don't help me to fight quickly.

Unlike modern young people, Qin Ge seldom surfs the Internet. In addition to occasionally reading the news, even iPad is bought to find animation for Feifei.

So young Qin Dashao, who was not very skilled, actually spent a lot of time to study the function of how the forum posted, registered an account named "sick husband" and issued the first post of his life.

The landlord: Yesterday our family of three was fighting at home. After the end, another family of three went out to buy things and had a great time. But in the middle of the night, my wife was suddenly unhappy, and asked me if I like her or my wife. Is n't it my wife? Is there any difference? Ask my wife why she is suddenly unhappy, what should I do in this situation.

Of course, my wife-in-law also asked whether she likes her or her body. Qin Ge can never write up. His rogue wife can, but the Internet cannot.

After Qin Ge sent the post, he stared at the web page and brushed it every five minutes, but no one responded for a long time. Qin Dawei who was waiting for half an hour was not calm. This kind of thing could not be asked to his wife, so his brother remained.

So General Manager Qin, who was sunbathing at home, received a call from his brother.

"Brother."

"Qin Huai, did you post on the forum?" Qin Ge asked.

The general manager Qin who was directly asked by the question for a moment froze for two seconds and carefully confirmed: "Brother, have you posted a message online?"

"Yes, doesn't it mean that people all over the world are online? Why hasn't anyone responded to me for half an hour?" Qin Dashao depressed.

"Well, can you ask, what kind of forum is it?"

"An emotional forum."

"Emotion?" Qin Huai twitched his brain. "Did you have a problem with your sister-in-law?"

"Your sister-in-law was in a bad mood last night, and I don't know what to do. It happened that when I went out to buy breakfast this morning, a brother suggested that I go online to find the answer. Isn't this just coming to post?" Qin Ge said impatiently , "Ask so much, how can I get people to quickly reply to my post."

"That, I will help you to ask." General Manager Qin put the phone aside and returned to the house to dial Lin Tezhu with a landline.

On the big weekend, Lint helped hard to sleep for a long time, and was wakened up by the boss on a phone call. After coughing several times, his voice didn't sound like the one who just got up: "Qin."

"Do you know how the forum posts, how can people get a quick reply?" General Manager Qin asked.

"What?" Lint, who was waiting for Yan Zhen, was stupid. Just now Qin asked me what? Could it be that the plan was made too late yesterday and the auditory hallucination appeared today?