Chapter 49

After dinner, Young Master Qin consciously washed the dishes, and then a family of three sat in the living room to exchange what happened to each other on this day.

Da Qin complained that the younger brother 's personnel and finances were too difficult to deal with. He took a lot of documents every day he did n't like to read and poisoned himself with professional terms that he did n't understand. He even went out to take a breath. Run to the surveillance room to find his whereabouts.

Qin Dashao said sadly: "I got such a professional security team, but a thief didn't catch it, and it just gave me a chance to catch me."

Wu Tong couldn't do it after listening to music, and the flowers and branches twitched with laughter. Qin Da rarely saw his daughter-in-law smiling happily, and felt that she had some value in this helpless day.

Wu Tong also talked to Qin Ge about some of her company's affairs, but it was only taken lightly. What she told Qin Ge most was Fei Fei, focusing on Fei Fei's height today.

After listening, Qin Ge glanced at the son with his head down next to him. He picked up the son and placed him at the same height and said, "Fei Fei, when you grow up, it will be so high."

Feifei's excited eyes began to shine, and I wish I could grow up after sleeping.

Working in the day, but returning home at night, Wu Tong and Qin Ge always have to talk like this, as if as long as this is the case, the other party can experience what they have experienced.

After falling asleep, Feifei, Wu Tongcai and Qin Ge talked about his brother Xiaoyuan.

"In the evening, Xiaoyuan called me." Wu Tong said, "He is on the winter vacation immediately."

"Really? Then when did he go back to the imperial capital, and I haven't seen him yet." Since he knew the real reason why Wu Tong married himself, Qin Ge had already removed the family of Wu Tong from his uncle's family. Calculating in this way, I am still a brother-in-law who has never crossed Minglu.

"He said that he had finished the exam at the end of the preparation period and would come back after the exam." Wu Tong counted the time. "It is estimated that it will take at most two weeks."

"That's when we will pick him up together." Qin Ge is still looking forward to seeing Uncle.

"Cough ..." Wu Tong looked a little unnatural. "That ... there is a small problem."

"What's the problem?" Qin Ge puzzled.

"Xiaoyuan he ... don't know the real reason for our marriage." Wu Tong said, "So ... he might not like you very much."

"..." Young Master Qin stared at his daughter-in-law for a few seconds, then said in a broken tone, "If he dares to make you divorce me, I will beat him."

"If you dare to move my brother's hair, I will divorce you." Wu Tong was anxious when he heard that the man wanted to beat his brother.

"..." Qin Dashao pursed his mouth, his heart was unhappy, his face was blue, and there was only one thought in his mind that was looping.

My wife wants to divorce me.

...

I really want to hide my daughter-in-law. No, you can hide her little uncle. If he doesn't come back, his wife will not divorce him. Suddenly he doesn't like his uncle.

But my uncle is gone, my wife will be sad, and my wife will be sad ...

Why is it so complicated!