Bonus (part 1)

"Tuan YiEn have you been here all night again?"

Yes, as cliché as it sounds, but Mark is already in his final semester and has been pulling all-nighters for his final project.

He's been cooped up in his study which was made for him 2 years ago and the room is filled with his files, miniatures, project papers, rolls, and some other things that are common to be around architecture students.

The brunette looks up at his husband for a split second before fixing his eyes back on the big paper.

"Yeah babe I'm sorry I didn't sleep with you again last night. I really need to get this done fast for Taecyeon Hyung to prepare the materials."

Jackson inwardly rolls his eyes at the mentioning of that name. No, he's not being a petty jealous high school boy who always clings to his boyfriend, but the mentioned person has been getting on his bad side.

It started around 2 months ago when he was fetching Mark at the University. Usually, the younger would come out alone or with Jaebum and Youngjae or with his course mate. But after 2 and half years, suddenly an unfamiliar face popped into the picture. He felt weird when he saw his little husband came out of the University with a guy he's never seen before. 

Of course, Jackson is always nice with Mark's new acquaintances but this one, there's just something about him that Jackson totally despises.

And for sure, Mark introduces Jackson as his "friend" to Taecyeon. With a sly smirk, he holds out his hand towards the elder, for a handshake. "I'm Ok Taecyeon, Mark's senior in architecture."

A smirk replied with a deadly gaze. "I'm Jackson, his very close friend."

Soon after that, he learned from Mark that their professor assigned them to work in pairs for their final project, and Mark's name landed with Taecyeon.

As always, Jackson won't have anything to complain about because Mark is only doing his job after all, and working in groups or pairs is not the first time for the brunette.

But this time, it's starting to get on his nerve.

He just can't understand why is Mark hella busy. Like, this is the busiest he has ever seen him. 

He himself was a student and the course he took can't be said easy but never in his study life has he ever been as busy as the younger. And somehow, whenever he's cooped up with something or going out anywhere, at the end of it will always have "for Taecyeon Hyung" "with Taecyeon Hyung" "Taecyeon Hyung said"

EVERYTHING is related to that guy.

At this point, he's not exaggerating. 

Going out to the library or the café to do their work together is fine, going to that Taecyeon's house is still acceptable. Jackson allowed it even though with a heavy heart.

But video calling from night until morning? What in the mother fucking chicken is that?

Yes, he absolutely hates the idea of another guy listening to his husband's soft voice all night long, but he's also worried about the brunette. Can't he let him rest? Jackson knows how important this project is for them but rest is too.

He can see how tired Mark is nowadays. Sometimes he would fell asleep at the most unpredictable places such as in his car when he's back from Uni. In the bathtub. On the kitchen floor while waiting for the coffee machine. In their library between the racks. He once almost get rained when he fell asleep while doing his work in their garden. Luckily Jackson came back just in time to get the younger inside.

Mark would continuously tell Jackson to wake him up if he found him asleep anywhere but Jackson for sure don't have the heart to do it. Those are signs that his baby needs some rest and he's not letting the chance go when he found the younger finally fall asleep after days of working.