Santa Barbara

A bright red Audi is speeding down the lonely road, warm feelings spread along the road by the couple seated in it. The man in the driver seat intertwined his fingers around the slender one own by his dearest person.

"Babe do you love me?" He asks. The blonde looks at him weirded out by the sudden question. "Of course I do. What's with that question?"

"Nothing just wanna hear it from you." He said before kissing the back of the soft hand. The latter just nods his head even though he finds it weird.

Throughout the whole drive, all they did was snacking and joking around but not excessively because falling down the ridge was never an option.

Soon they arrive at The Ritz-Carlton Bacara Resort. Jackson gives the keys to the valet and walks inside hand in hand with Mark. After getting their key card, they went straight to their suite.

"What are we doing tonight?" Mark ask Jackson who's leaning by the glass wall of the elevator. "Maybe have some fresh air by the beach? What do you think?"

 "Maybe have some fresh air by the beach? What do you think?"

"I would love that but, after dinner." He said with a determined face and Jackson chuckles at his cuteness, "Fueling you up before anything huh, sure. We will have whatever you want today."

"We always have I want. Let's have what you want tonight." He looks up at his boyfriend with mere pure eyes. Taking the opportunity, Jackson snakes his arm around the boy's waist and pulls him closer. "It's you that I want." He whispered close to the latter ear, causing the boy to blush deeply. Lightly he punched his boyfriend and look elsewhere, "Naughty gaga." The elder laughs inwardly at his reaction and kisses the boy's red cheek. "Let's go, we're here." He takes the blonde's hand in his and heads towards their room.

Jackson opened the door and saw that their luggage has been brought up by the bellboy.

The moment he steps inside their room, he could see the blue sea through the big glass window. Immediately he let go of the elder's hand and runs towards it. "Woahhh no matter how many time it is, it will still look beautiful to me." He said while staring out of the window. 

Jackson walks up to his side and looks at his lover's fine features. "Me too." 

Mark looked to his side and came face to face with Jackson who's looking at him with unreadable eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked him but the man just smiles as he says, "Tonight will be the best moment of my life." Before walking away to the bathroom. "Eh? Wait- What do you mean?" Mark who was confused just look at his boyfriend's back that soon disappears into the door. "He's acting strange again." He said to himself with a frown and a pout. Jackson would for sure take a picture of it if he's here.

Later that night they have their hearty dinner at one of the most famous restaurants in Santa Barbara which serves the finest foods made by a famous chef.