Stupid coincidence

A day before the sports day.

Many weird things keep happening to Mark and it was only today that everything just seems off.

A flower vase that was usually kept in place today stays at the edge of the balcony and somehow has good timing to fall at the moment Mark was right below it. Lucky him Jaebum was near and he was quick to notice that.

A drain cover that was never touched by anyone suddenly disappear. Yugyeom and Bambam were there to stop him just in time before he falls right into the hole.

The most obvious event was when Youngjae pulls him out of the toilet before a bucket of water falls onto the toilet seat.

They know something was off and it's not a good choice to leave Mark alone but they can't do anything when all four of them have different classes. That's when things went overboard.

Mark was collecting his things inside his locker when four tall and muscular students surround him.

"Withdraw from the cross country." Said one of them with dark brown hair.

"So those were your bullshits." Mark scoffed at them. "Coward." The next thing he knows, his back and shoulder hurt like hell when one of them shoved him to the locker.

"Let me teach you how to use that stupid mouth of yours." He smirks and was ready to swings his fist to the blonde's face but Mark was quicker to catch it and twist the guy's arm to his back.

"You chose the wrong opponent." He twists his arm harder causing him to groan in pain. The three other guys who were standing by the side pulls him by his arm on both sides. Mark was about to kick their stupid asses when his other saviour of the day came into the picture.

"What in the hell are you guys doing?!" Their heads snapped towards the voice and the four guys make a run for it when they saw it was a teacher.

Mark scoffed at them and slightly squeeze his shoulder that was hurting.

"What was that? Were they ganging up on you?" He looks at the elder who looks worried at him. "Those pieces of shit just got screw loose somewhere."

"I'll deal with them later. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No don't. I don't think it will last long. They were just being crazy because of tomorrow."

"Are you sure you want to let them off? That's dangerous."

"Don't worry, If anything I'll let you know, but now I got a class to attend, see you later sir." He bows at the man and went away while massaging his sore shoulder. Jackson sighs, worries are eating him up.

That evening, all the students were busy doing the preparations for tomorrow. Jaebum and his friends were moving boxes of mineral water from the storage room to the tents and Mark was having a hard time with that. His shoulder was having it enough. He put the box down on the ground and crouch down behind it. "We'll come back for you Mark, just stay there!" Bambam shouted from the distance as three of them went off first.

"Those assholes." He curses the guys who caused the pain in his shoulder.

He sighs and lifts up the box again but soon it moves into another hand. He looks up, and it was his boyfriend. "Ask for help when you need one." He said, before walking away with the box.

He catches up to the elder and they walk side by side. "Thank you." He said softly.

"You should know how to make use of your boyfriend. Call for him when you need him, don't endure everything alone." He looks at the blonde shortly before looks ahead again.