New job or nah?

Mark opened the door to his unit and throw his shoe off careless before entering. He flicks the light switch on but weirdly it stays dark. He did the same a couple of times but his apartment is dark still. 'Ah right... shit, I didn't even pay the last month's bill yet.' He sighs and drags himself to his room in the darkness.

He throws himself on the bed and closes his tired eyes. After a minute, suddenly his room is filled with the sound coming from his stomach. The last time he ate was this morning and that was just a piece of bread that he ate on the way to school because he overslept. No wonder he's freaking hungry right now.

He fishes out his wallet from his pocket and looks inside it, only to find it empty. Lazily he gets up and went to the kitchen, only to find an empty fridge and cupboards. "Can today get any worse?" He said to himself while taking out his phone to look at the remaining money in his account. 

"10$" stated. "Ugh fuck it." He grabs his hair and heaves a long sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weakly he changes into his uniform and make his way out of the locker room but not even before he could take a step out of the door his vision gets blurry and his head starts spinning, then everything went black.

Slowly he opens his eyes and lights start to fall into his vision. "Mark, can you hear me?" He looks to his side and saw his manager and co-worker is standing beside him. "Yes, I can." Slowly he gets up then looks around him, they are currently inside the bar's staff room and he has been laying on the sofa inside the room. "How did I end up here?"

"He finds you and brought you here," Said his manager while pointing at his co-worker "How are you feeling? Are you sick?" he continued. "No I'm good, I just hadn't had anything yet."

"Why didn't you?" His co-worker asked him. "Empty wallet it is."

"Why didn't you tell me, you know I can help you anytime you need it." His manager interfered. "Nah I don't want to bother you anymore, you have helped me enough."

Sighing, "You can go back to your work." His manager said to the guy beside him. "Hey wait!" Mark call the other before he could go away, "Thank you for helping me." The guy returns the same smile to him and, "It's nothing." he replied before proceed to his work.

"How much do you need?" The elder asked the redhead after they are alone. "Yes?"

"I asked you how much do you need Mark. You can't possibly continue living in this condition so how much money do you need and don't worry about paying back because I sincerely want to help you."

"No, I can't do that even if you say so, I would still feel indebted to you sir."

"Then what if you do extra work in exchange?"

"I can?" The elder nods at that. "What do I need to do?"

"Nothing hard, you just need to get off the bar from time to time." Mark froze at that. He knows what 'get off the bar' means. He will need to serve the customers at their seats and by serving means be their slut for the whole paid hours. 

"Can't I do something else instead?"

"Mark I am sure if you do this you can make thrice your income every month and you don't know how many customers have been asking me to let you off the bar and Mark, if you do this, I will not just give you the money you need now but I will make it your fixed salary. All you need to do is just to serve them as long as they want and then you can go back to the bar. How's that?"