The vacay (Beach)

Ok, first of all, I am so sorry for the late update but now I'm backkk. Second of all, if there are any of you guys who live in LA or know about it or whatever, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes that I made in this chapter. I'm not from LA nor have I ever gone there before and all I have is google so, forgive me. About the school, I know they have no branch in LA but I just like that school so I made it happen XD.

So, enjoy.

"WE'RE AT A BEACH!!!" Arms wide opened, he runs towards the water.

After checking in, Mark was so eager to go into the sea so, Jackson cancelled his plan of bringing the blonde for a meal and they got to the beach soon after they changed into their respective swimwear. But not before Jackson forced the younger to apply sunblock because he doesn't want to deal with whining reddish Mark later.

Jackson stood on the shore and gazes at his boyfriend who's playing in the water. God, how angelic Mark looks he thought. His blonde hair and skin look so radiant under the bright sun and his white shirt and shorts just perfect everything. He admits, having this beauty by his side makes him the luckiest person on earth.

*( Btw, Jackson's in a blue halfway-unbuttoned shirt and white shorts and Mark's in a white t-shirt and white shorts on his thigh)*

"Gaga!" Woke up from his thought, he sees the blonde is holding his hand out, motioning the elder to comes to him. Smiling, he makes his way towards the blonde only then getting water splashed all over him.

"You asked for this." He said before doing the same to the younger. Waves of laughter were thrown out as they play around, being in their own world.

Mark runs away for his life but Jackson caught him and throws the blonde over his shoulder. "Hey! You play dirty let me go!" He squirms in the elder's hold.

"Let you go? Sure." And he does just that. He throws the younger into the water and laughs his hyena laugh. "You!" Mark get his revenge by pulling the elder down with him.

So, that's how their evening goes.

__________________________________________________________________

Sun is setting and the couple is sitting by the shore, gazing at the beautiful sky. "Wanna take a walk?" Jackson asks the younger and gets a nod as a reply. He gets up and held out his hand which the younger gladly grabs it.

Holding their own flip-flop, they stroll on the shore hand in hand. After a while, Mark suddenly takes Jackson's arm and draped it around his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around the latter's waist.

"Seun, tell me what do you feel right now." Mark looks up at his boyfriend's fine features.

"Amazing. I get to be at this amazing place with my amazing boyfriend. How else would I feel?"

"Me too, and it brings back memories from when I was a child. Whenever I and my family came here, we would play and then walk like this, just us three. Well, I didn't really walk because my dad piggybacks me every time. Oh oh oh and there is one thing that I've always wanted to try!"

"What is that?"

"Water surfing!" Jackson raised his eyebrow at that. "A Cali boy like you never went for one?"

"Nope, my parents never let me because they said water surfing is dangerous especially for an over small kid like me. But I'm big now so can I?"

"Big?" He laughs out loud at the younger.

"Jackson. You. Mean!" He smacks the other's stomach with his flip-flop.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." He wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes. "We'll go for that tomorrow but, I'm telling you it won't be easy, be prepared to swallows gallons of saltwater tomorrow."