His name

"Which do you prefer, lettuce or spinach?" The man asks the redhead while holding both vegetables in each of his hands. "Neither." Jackson sigh for the nth time ever since they entered the mall.

They decided to do the study session at Jackson's house because all the teachers had a meeting till late evening on that day and they can't use the classroom by then. Jackson suggested that he will make fried rice for both of them before they start studying because he knows that the redhead must be starving, so here they are at the mall to get all the ingredients needed. 

It's been an hour and they've got everything but vegetables because the redhead legit don't eat almost every kind of vegetable.

"Are you kidding me? We have been to every corner of the vegetable section but there's no single vegetable that you ever said "yes" to. You don't eat almost every vegetable or you just don't like vegetables huh?" Jackson looks at him with the most ridiculous face he ever made.

"Bingo, I don't like vegetables except for carrot and mushroom but today I don't feel like eating any." He said with his usual poker face.

"Oh my god, you do know that's not healthy mister." He shakes his head and proceeds to put the spinach and the lettuce into the trolley. "Now from now on I'll make sure you eat every vegetable that exists in this world and I'll make you healthier than you are now." He pushes the trolley with the redhead obediently following him along. "For god sake no wonder you're so weak and thin." He said under his breath but loud enough for the redhead to hear it.

"It's not like I never try to eat them but you can't blame me when they taste like hell that I couldn't even swallow them." He said with a slight pout. 

"It will taste more like hell when you fall sick and stuck in the hospital bed." He looks at the latter with squinted eyes. "Now, don't argue and just eat whatever I make you later." The redhead tsked "Fine" and answered with the still visible pout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He serves the newly made fried rice in front of the latter before proceed to sit in his seat opposite him. He looks at the redhead while the other gives him a questionable look. "What?" Jackson asks him.

"You said you gonna make me eat vegetables so where is it?" Mark points at the fried rice.

"Try to eat it first then tell me how it tastes like." As being told, he eats a spoonful of the fried rice. After swallowing the food, he looks at his teacher, "It taste good really." He said with a slight smile and continue eating his food.

The corner of his lips lifted up as he looks at his student who's enjoying the food he made. "I blended all the vegetables and mixed them together." He said then started on his food. The redhead nods with his mouth full of rice.

After done, Jackson went upstairs to change his cloth and get the variable for the redhead done while the latter does the dishes as his thanks towards the older.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sit at the table in Jackson's mini library and starts with chemistry.

"Sir can you repeat this part, I don't get it." He points at the diagram in the book. Jackson looks at the redhead who's still focusing on the book. "It's Jackson." 

Mark looks up at him and raises his eyebrow. 

"Call me Jackson when we are not in school." He said.