Graduation and Vacation

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months and today is the day where all high school students in Korea will be sitting for the entrance exam. That one day that will determine their next step into the world.

It's been a study marathon for the five boys. Goes to school then have a lesson and go back home only to be stuck with books again. All of the teachers were also not having any rest as they have been doing their best to get the best study materials for their students. A month before the exam, the teacher's office was visited by a bunch of students to have a short lesson or to asks for anything academic-related.

After going through the dreadful hours of sitting in the exam hall, finally, the time came and they were all freed to go back.

That was the happiest moment of all of them who will be entering a much bigger world soon. They were scattered all around the places. Some are engaged in flour fight, some are painting their school uniform which they will be wearing for the last time, some lost themselves while running around crazily, some are having a good time with their lover and some, are having their sweet time in the empty office.

"Congratulations on finishing your high school dear." The said person smiles sweetly at the guy that he has been missing all this month. He stands close to the elder who's leaning on a desk.

"I may be still underage but I think I'm old enough for you to stop worrying about me. I'm turning 18 and it's all thanks to you for helping me going through all those hard times."

"You do know you make it this far because you made yourself to. I'm just running by your side and cheering for you." He said while arranging the blonde bang softly.

"So, I'll be home every day starting tomorrow." He paused and wraps his arms around the elder's neck. The man replies to the act by wrapping his strong arms around his cute boyfriend's waist. "I will cuddle you as much I want. I'm claiming all the cuddles you owe me this whole month." The blonde caused a big smile to spread on his boyfriend's handsome face. "Anything for you baby." He said before leaving a peck on that plump lips.

Unfortunately, their moment was interrupted by Jackson's phone ringtone. Annoyed, he fished out his phone and unwillingly took the call.

"Jackson is Mark with you? He's not picking up."

"Jackson? Who are you calling Jackson, you brat."

"Well you are not our teacher anymore and I'm sure as a foreigner we share the same concern of not being used to addressing someone older as sir or Hyung or whatever. Now answer my question."

"Hands down, no one could take you Bambam and yeah he's here and FYI, we were having a good time until you crushed it and you better have a good reason for this." Mark laughs at his annoyed boyfriend.

"I don't care, just give him the phone." He hands the phone to the blonde nevertheless.

"Yep?"

"Mark where are you? All of us are already here."

"Oh ok, I'm coming." He hangs up and hands it back to the elder.

"I need to go and I'll be late so I can't accompany you for dinner tonight, sorry." He smiles apologetically.

"I thought of bringing you to your favourite restaurant but guess not. Then I'll go with your teachers, we are going for a drink so make sure to lock your room tonight." He winks and grins at the younger, causing him to slaps his chest playfully. "You pervert."

"Well you better go now, don't make your friends wait any longer. AND make sure no alcohol is involved." He said sternly and Mark nods at that.

He kissed the elder's cheeks and bid him goodbye, "Bye darl." before making his way out of the office.