Two conditions

He stirs in his sleep as the alarm keeps on blaring inside the room. Lazily he swings his hand on the bed trying to find the object but he just got an empty bed. Groggily he opens his eyes and looks around. As soon as he realizes he was not in his room, hastily he sits upon the bed but regrets midway as the familiar pain hit his head and as a reflex, he closes his eyes and falls back onto the mattress "Ow fuck, just what did I get myself into this time?! I'll be dead if Jackson knows this." He mumbles while massaging his head. 

Remembering the stupid alarm, slowly he opens his eyes and looks for his phone and there it is, on the bedside table. Sighing, he pushes his body forward and reaches out his hand but before he could get a hold of it, suddenly a hand took the phone then the alarm stopped.

He looks up and saw his non-other than physics teacher standing there looking at him. "That's right, you gonna be dead if I know it." The said man put down the phone then went around the bed and sits beside the redhead. 

He helps the younger to sit up straight before he hands him a bowl of soup that he made just now. Mark takes the bowl and looks at Jackson with curious eyes. "Drink it if you don't want to deal with the hangover for longer." Mark nods and was about to drink the sop when it hits him. His eyes went wide and his head snapped towards Jackson.

"WAIT WHAT?!" As a reflex Jackson covers his ears and looks at the redhead. "You do that once again, I will lock you up in here." Jackson sighs at the redhead and leans forward while looking into his eyes. "You don't remember anything do you?"

"W-what do you mean...wait what did you know? Gosh, this is confusing." He touches his throbbing head as he tries to remember what happened last night. Jackson gets up from the bed and walks towards the door. "Today you don't need to go to school because I know you're just gonna sleep after all so just stay here it's better." Was all he said before he closes the door and walks away. 

Mark sat there blankly as he just can't get everything straight in his mind. Too many questions flooding his mind and the most disturbing one was, 'Why does Jackson seem so distant?'

As he finished the soup, he stands up from the bed and takes his phone with him. As soon as he turned it on, he was greeted by numerous messages and missed calls from his colleague and the manager. Quickly he calls one of his co-worker that sent him the messages.

"Before you say anything, you're so dead with Mr. Manager Mark. He was so furious when you went missing last night."

"Wait, just what happened last night I don't get it." Then he heard a sigh from that person.

"You were supposed to be with your second customer for the night but he suddenly pulls you out of the bar and you guys just went missing after that. We tried to reach you but your phone was off. That was what happened."

"Ughhh fuck I remember nothing I swear." He rubs his face hard.

"Well, that was expected considering how drunk you got after your first customer."

"Now what should I do, the manager must be so angry with me."

"Well just come to work tonight and apologize, you know he can't be mad at you for long."

"I guess I will try that but for now, I need to get something done."

"If anything you can call me Mark."

"Alright thank you." He put down his phone and go in front of the mirror and look at himself. His hair looks like a birds nest, his dress shirt wrinkled everywhere, his neck covered with hickeys, his- Mark eyes went wide for the nth time today. He leans forward and examines his neck. "How did these get here--" His question was cut when a flashback of last night's event plays clearly in his mind.