Driving License

I'm sorry that it's too short :'( 

I also apologize if there's too much time skip in this and seems like I wanna end this book quickly but that is honestly my intention because I am starting a new book soon since this book is very near to its end and I am also busy with university so that's why I need to finish it fast.

I hope you guys will stay with Markson till the end of their lovely journey :)

________________________________________________________________________________

After their lovely vacation, they soon went back to Korea. After finding out Mark's final exam result, Jackson decided to surprise him with a gift. 

One day, when Mark woke up from his deep sleep, he found the house as empty as ever. He thought his fiance was off to school so he doesn't give much thought about it and proceed to do his morning routine which is taking a shower, breakfast and water the flowers.

The moment he went out of the house, he saw a car, or to be exact... An Audi R8 Spyder is parked in front of the house. He takes out his phone and proceeded to call Jackson. After a few ringings, the person picks up the call.

"Yes, love?"

"Seunie, did you invite anyone to our house? There's a car, like literally in front of our door."

"Oh really? But if there's a car then is there anyone there?"

"Well, no."

"It's weird then."

"What do I do? It's such an expensive car and there's even...ribbon around it. I'm afraid it's wrongly sent here."

"Why don't you go and take a look around the car, maybe there's some note or anything left. I need to go now, give me a call if you find anything okay?"

"Okay, bye darl."

"Bye baby."

As being told, Mark carefully looks around the car. 

There, at the left door of the car, he found a note inserted between the door. Without thinking twice, he pulls it out and opens it up. Inside the note were written:

 I know it's not your birthday but I'm giving you this car as a present to congratulate you for passing the exam and has successfully chosen what's best for yourself. I love you so much baby. I hope you like your present ;)

                                                                                                                                           -Sincerely, your Seunie <3

He smiles to himself after reading the letter. 

"You like your present?"

"OH SHIT." He was shocked by the sudden voice behind him. He turned and saw his lover standing behind him.

"How come you're here?"

Jackson shrugs his shoulder, "Taking a leave for a day won't hurt and plus, it is for celebrating my fiance's special day so totally worth it. So, you like it?" He pointed at the car.

"Of course I do but isn't it too much? I mean, for a student like me."

"Nothing is too much for you and I wanted to give this to you so just take it as me satisfying myself."

Mark smiles and hugs the elder. "Thank you so much." Jackson replies the hug and with a small "It's nothing." to him.

"So, wanna go for your first drive in your new car?"