Busted

Today is their last day staying at their son's and they have a flight to catch in two hours. Mark has asked Mr. Wang to have a talk with him in the backyard.

"So about what you asked me that night, I have my answer now."

"So what do you say?"

"I will take over my father's business but not now. Just like how you gave up fencing, I'm giving up on my father's business but only for a few years because I have a dream to pursue. So until it came true and I am finally financially stable, I may need to trouble you with the business for a bit longer. I hope you understand my situation."

"Of course I do YiEn and you don't need to worry about troubling me because all I'm doing is paying back your father's kindness. I won't be like how I am today if not for Raymond. Oh yeah, do you ever wonder why both you and Jackson have a big gap in age despite the fact that we have our wedding on the same day?"

"I do think of it sometimes. Why so?"

"Both of us got married when our business just started doing good. We planned to have a child in the same year but 2 months after the wedding, your father was scammed, bad enough that he needs to restart his business from scratch. But despite his sufferings, he rejected all the help from me. He said that it is his business so he will be the one to save it no matter how many times he fails. It took them 8 years, to be known worldwide and get their revenge on the scammer and, long enough that Ka Yee was already 5 and his brother was 6. Then you came late in that year and it was funny how Jackson was the first one to pinch your cheek at the hospital but he didn't remember you." He smiles at the memory and Mark smiles at the information.

"Then what do you mean about repaying him?"

"About that well, when I decided to give up on fencing, my family can't accept my decision. They thought I was out of my mind. Well, I also admit that if I was in their shoes, I would think so too. It's like, I won the championship today and the next day, I told them I want to quit. Quite a hard slap I got that day." He sighs at the memory. 

"And the next thing I know, I was in front of his door, crying my heart out. Raymond, he never missed a single of my competition. Win or lose, he never fails to congratulate me on his special cooked meal. And on that very day, he was the only one to say, "No matter what you choose, I'm here for you." Since then, we support each other's back until we reached our success together. That was why I really want to help him whenever he needs it, either for himself or his son, I'm willing to."

"I bet many people were jealous of your friendship. It's so precious. I really thank you for willing to do this much. Is there any way for me to repay your kindness?"

"You don't have to but if you insist, there is one way." 

"How?"

"I hope you would always love Ka Yee as much as he loves you. I can see it in his eyes, you are his everything." He looks at the blonde with pure fatherly love flashed in his eyes.

Before Mark could reply Mr. Wang, Jackson came through the door. "Dad it's time to go."

"Well then, I better get going now." He said to the younger.

They walk him to the front door where Mrs. Wang and their driver at. They exchange hugs and goodbyes before the car drives away.

"Gaga I'm hungry." He said while closing the door.

"Gaga? Who's that?" He looks at the blonde.

"It's you idiot. Wang Ka Yee, shortened, Gaga. You didn't tell me about your Chinese name." Jackson nods with his mouth open. "I just thought it wasn't important. What do you wanna eat?"