Bonus (Part 3)

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

______________________________________________________________________________

Months after that event, everything went back to normal. Jackson's hair is now brown and Mark's hair is now back to being black. He has healed perfectly, his bruised face is now back to looking angelic and there's nothing that has been in between the both of them anymore.

Today is Mark's graduation day for his associate degree and as a family member, Jackson was also invited.

The ceremony is done and now all the alumni are free. Some of them are taking pictures, talking with their friends, playing around and all, But, one person is missing.

Jackson was just done talking to Jinyoung who came with Jaebum when he started to look for the younger. Mark told him that he's gonna be at the field with his friend but when he went there, there was no sign of his husband. He walks around some more until he saw the figure he's looking for, standing under the tree with a guy he's never seen before.

He looks at them and saw Mark suddenly bows politely to the other person. Why is the scene very familiar, he thought. He intentionally walks toward them and calls for his baby. "Mark let's go." He said when he gets near them. Both of them turn to him and Jackson can see a confused face on the guy.

"Oh seunie..." Mark looks back and forth at Jackson and the guy in front of him.

"Umm about what I was saying Kibum-ah," He started, talking to Kibum, the guy in front of him. "I'm sorry if I made you confused. I am actually married and this is my husband, Jackson." And the said person smiled politely.

Kibum's mouth went wide at that. "Oh really? no, I'm sorry for not realizing that I mean, you don't have any wedding band so I thought you're not tied to anyone."

"I do have, right here." He said before pointing to a necklace on his chest. A ring was put to the necklace. Once again, Kibum's jaw falls. He chuckles slightly. "I'm so stupid I did not realize that. So, I guess I need to back off now." He smiles in defeat.

"Thank you for liking me and I'm really sorry about confusing you."

"Nah it's okay, as long as I know it now, it's fine."

"Then, I'll go back first okay."

"Sure, goodbye." He waves to him with a smile.

"Byebye." Mark replies with a small wave before linking his arm around Jackson's and walk away together.

"I really can't leave you alone or someone will just have to take their chance," Jackson said with his infamous pout. Mark looks at the big bear and laughs at his childishness. "What's wrong with giving them some chances? You've had me all the time so why not?" He said, in an attempt to make the elder pout even more, and his mission succeeded when he saw the pout gets longer.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He can't help but laugh out loud in the midst of the crowd.

"Wahh if your students see this side of you, they will no longer drool over their Mr Wang" Jackson just turn the other way and smiled at what he said. It's true though. He does always keep his cool image at school.

"Wait call me that again."

"What? Mr. Wang?"

"Hm."

"Mr. Wang Mr. Wang Mr. Wang hahahahaha what? Missing a certain troublesome redhead?"

"Absolutely. The only students who ever give me endless trouble and made my mind a roller coaster."

"But the only student who is very cute and make you fall in love like a high school boy right? And the proof is, he is now your loveeeely wife." 

Jackson laughs at that. Because everything is true.

Mark no longer felt weird addressing himself as Jackson's husband or wife. He likes it actually, it made him feel like he is Jackson Wang's property.

"Yeah yeah now he became my little wife who I love so much and keeps giving me surprises every day." He throws his arm around the younger's shoulder and Mark hugs his waist and just like that, they walk around the University while being in their own world.