The Wedding (Gown)

Thank you so much for those who helped me to reach a certain conclusion. So, I saw that some wanted tuxedo and some wanted gown and some wanted tuxedo but go for a gown cause Mama Wang wanted it XD. I was still quite confused and I thought that okay, let's just make both versions so no one is left out kay. Not you, not someone else and not even Mrs Wang XD

So yes, WE ARE HAVING 2 VERSION OF THIS ONE CHAPTER. You can choose to read either one or both. And because of the dress code, the storyline might be a bit different. But only a little so no worries if you only read one of it.

So leggo!
.
.
.
.
.

Like said, the wedding is happening in three weeks. They were so busy with preparing and inviting work. Especially Mark and Jackson, they've been busy with meeting the catering company, invitation card maker company, cakes design, choosing the wedding theme, the gown and tuxedo, basically the whole three weeks was hectic. But, they managed to get everything done perfectly with the help of Mama and Papa Wang and of course, Jackson's friends who work in the related field.

<The day before>

"Welcome back you two lovebirds~" Chirp Seungkwan or known as Diva boo who is Jackson's friend and also a famous tailor who designed their wedding suit and gown.

"Aye there." Jackson greeted back before they went for a short friendly hug. After letting go, seungkwan then goes for the same hug with Mark.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hey seungkwan." He replied with a smile.

It has been set that today they will come to the boutique to make the final payment and for the couple to have a look at their now done handmade gown and tuxedo.

"Like I said, your wedding dress are done! Leggo." They follow the shorter man to the back of the boutique.

He stopped in front of a big white curtain and turn around. "Just wait right here and your beauties will be in your hands in just a moment." He said before going behind the curtain.

Not even a second passed when the curtain in front of them suddenly move to the side, revealing a stunning tuxedo and gown that was hidden behind it.