Hell break loose

Mark woke up with the same hangover that he wishes he could just pluck out his head from his body. Even when walking throughout his own apartment he bumps into almost everything you could find in there. What about his day at school? Well, he sleeps from the moment his butt touch his chair until now that his friends came to get him to have their lunch.

They entered the canteen together and Mark went straight to the table at the rear of the canteen and continue his sleep there. After a while, his friends came with their food in their hands.

"Mark wake up I got you some food." Youngjae put a bowl of Mac n' Cheese in front of Mark. 

"And I got you chocolate milk." Bambam put the glass beside the bowl. 

"Now it's your turn," Jaebum who sat beside Mark pull him to sit up straight, "to eat." He continued. Obediently Mark takes the spoon in his hands and eats whatever he can scoop into his spoon. 

"Gosh, I want to burn down my head." He said after having 2 scoops of his food.

"Is it your headache still?" Yugyeom asks and Mark nods at that. "I think you need to go get that head of yours checked up at the hospital. It could be something dangerous you know." Jaebum said. "It's okay, Jackson gave me some medicine and they help loads and plus, the hospital is scary so it's a big no."

"Jackson?" Bambam caught that first. "Oh no, I mean, Mr. Wang. My tongue slipped." Mark tries to cover it up but Bambam doesn't buy the bullshit. "You know it's hard for your tongue to slip unless it's already accustomed to it and you try to say something it is not used to." Mark pales at that. "He's been having extra classes with Mr. Wang since forever so it's normal for Mark to call him by his name Bambam." Jaebum said.

"But still, don't you think it's weird for a student to call their teacher by their name?" Asked Yugyeom. 

"There's nothing weird about it Yugyeomie. It just shows that they have a good relationship." Said Youngjae with mouth full of food. "You're so gross," Bambam said while looking at Youngjae before the turn to look at Mark again. "So as he said, you must have had a good relationship but, what kind of relationship?" Then all of their attention falls on him making him feels small than ever.

"W-what relationship haha he's just my physics teacher nothing more than that." He said awkwardly.

"Nothing more than that? He sends you home every day, he gave you medicine for your headache, he gave you a piggyback ride, and you said there is nothing more than that? Do you think we are stupid Mark?" Bambam burst out with squinted eyes.

"When did you- wait how did you know he gave me a piggyback?" Mark ask in pure shock. "Saw you guys in the hallway yesterday and I even make sure to snap the evidence. Now answer me."

"You can tell us everything Mark, we are your friends after all. Don't you trust us?" Said Youngjae with a reassuring smile.

Mark sigh before he starts his speech. "It's true that there's nothing more between us than a student and a teacher but there is something more about my feelings for him I don't know when it started but now everything he does make my heart beats like crazy and yes he does spoil me but that's only because he pitied me but I know he doesn't feels the same towards me so just stop this drama." He said everything in one breath.

They look at him, not saying anything until Bambam decided to break the silence. "Are you sure he doesn't feel anything towards you? I mean, it's not every day you could get a sexy ass single man paying that much attention and giving all those love to you."

"It's not love, he's just doing his responsibility as a teacher and I happened to be the only student who makes everything harder for him." Disappointment is evident in his voice. Jaebum pats Mark shoulder, "Have faith in yourself Mark. You are way too beautiful to be ignored. But if things don't go right with him, there will always be someone better for you out there."