solacing afters

summary: the morning after ;)
warnings: sex mentions, fluff
word count: 300

your hips ached, parts of your body sore. it made you smile though, flicking through the night before.

it was dawn, and only a slight bit of light peeked through the buildings outside. new york was beautiful like this; still and breathtaking.

you roll over, getting loki beside you shuffling closer to you, his shirtless torso making contact with your bare back as he pulled you into his chest.
"how beautiful you are."
you softly laugh, "oh please."

playing around with your hair, he takes the back of his finger and trails it down your neck. eventually, his hand searching for your thigh as he begins to kiss you softly on the neck.

smiling, you push yourself further into him, your bare bodies completely connected, warmth being embraced between the two of you. solacing.

his touched soothed you and put you under some sort of lull, and he felt the same way for you. your soft voice as you spoke to him quietly as to not wake up anyone else - just in case - calmed him, and extinguished any horrid, taunted thoughts that troubled him.

"you ache, don't you?"
"mhm." you reply, as he trails a hand over your hip, "worth it."
he chuckles softly, "if i'm hurting you, tell me."
"you must know nothing about me." you smirk, and he sensed it. he smirked with you, "aren't you dirty." he laughs, and you join.

"i really enjoyed it." you smile, burying your head into the cold pillow.
loki buries his head into your neck, "that makes me glad, my pet. as i."

knowing that he enjoyed the moments shared last night makes you happier. it made you feel loved, and it was guaranteed it made loki feel loved too.