📌among us with the avengers

summary: among us with the crew, loki and you are buddies in the game and it's adorable
warnings: fluff, game knowledge lol
wc: 553

you all stared at your devices, curled up in your own spaces as you all tapped the room code in.

"i don't get why i'm even here." loki grumbles, seeming as if he's moving his character around.
"loki's imposter." tony starts.
"excuse me?" loki frowns in annoyance, being blamed not even 10 seconds in.
"tony's already blaming i see." you pull on a smirk, giving him a look from across the room.

your attention goes back to your cute little character, your nickname above your head as you bobbed around as a crewmate. you did your tasks, and soon enough there was a meeting that tony had called.

you raise your hand, everyone's attention to you, "may i say," you smirk, "tony was blaming loki right of the bat, and i think that's really sus."
"i was going to say that." wanda agrees, already voting.
"jesus wanda, already voting i see?" clint exclaims, "now that's sus."
a few of you laugh, wanda stumbling over her words as she tries to explain that she thought we were all voting for tony. wanda was never imposter, no matter how many rounds were played.

soon enough, tony was ejected and was announced that he wasn't an imposter. hopefully, you could just get on with your tasks.

your little character met with loki's on the screen, and he was doing a task. once he finished, he seemed to have noticed you, you danced in a greeting, and you watched him dance back. this brought a big smile to your face, and you looked up to see him smiling too.

returning back to the actual game, cap, tony, thor, wanda and clint were dead.
all that was left was you, loki, nat and bruce.
"alright, it's inconvenient to vote on four, so shall we skip?" bruce suggested, you all hummed and had suspicions on natasha, but didn't say anything since she could easily flip it on you since she hadn't really seen you all game.

for a little while longer, we were a few tasks away, and you came face to face with nat, and you began to sweat and ran away, soon meeting loki again.
his character stopped dead, bruce's character nothing but a corpse.

you looked up from your device and he made eye contact with you, "loki?" you say sadly, faking puppy eyes. a game noise indicated natasha's appearance in the room you and loki were in, and his character ran past you and sliced through nat.

immediately, loki's win is placed on screen and people groan as loki's victory is loudly announce by him boasting about it to thor.
"y/n!" tony squeals, "why didn't you report bruce's body when you saw it!"
"i was busy being dramatic and pulling a shakespeare scene with loki." you smile, not having regrets since you were happy that loki had won.

he smiled at you, before nat grumbled, "why did you have to kill me, you could have killed y/n."
"i didn't want to kill her," loki says, "her character is adorable."
"boom." you say, slapping your knees and added, "you heard it from the handsome god himself; my character is adorable."