tired voice

summary: you wake up beside loki
warnings: fluffy
wc: 235

fluttering your eyes open, golden streaks bolted through. you grumble at the forbidden light, and wished to cast it out, so you turn over.

arms notice your movements, and wrap tightly around you once you stopped moving.
loki laid beside you calmly, nothing seeming to bother him. you smiled at the golden skinned god by you, messy raven bed hair, collarbones on show has his jumper fell loosely around his neck.

you hesitate to brush a strand of hair away from his face that he was huffing away as he slept, but you did so anyways. his head nudges into the pillow, and tightens his grip around you, pulling you that bit closer.

you smile, and curl your arms back under the covers and lazily haze one over his side, soothing circles into his back. you get a muffled groan from next to you, loki's head burying into your chest. you searched your hand from his back to his hair, and toyed with some of the waves.

"i love you." muffled and sleepy, loki speaks.
you still get butterflies in every place in your body when he speaks in the morning, the soft husked tone, the deepened, tired voice.
"i love you too, loki." you say, brushing back the hair that had fallen to the front his face, and kissing his forehead.