author's note

at the time of writing this, i'm updating this author's note. before this task, the author's note blabbered on about how my devices were hacked and pretty much ruined, and all that nonsense. but now that i'm in better terms, i thought i'd write a more suitable author's note.

these oneshots include only loki x readers. i will not write an x reader for any of the other characters. however, i'll probably end up writing preferences for some of the others, just for range of viewers that might prefer the others. on the other hand, that doesn't mean that the other characters won't be involved within the loki x readers.

i hope that makes sense!

i will most likely take requests, so you can comment - that way i'll most likely see it. if you want to remain anonymous, be free to direct message me - i'll just most likely get to it a little later since i don't check my messages often.

adding on, i will most likely not write angsty endings. everything related to angst will likely end with a happy ending. i will most definitely not write smut, but that doesn't mean there won't be any 😘😉🤫😘 yanno?

i'm mainly a fluffy writer, with the sprinkle of kick if i feel like it. i'm not entirely sure how to explain what writer i am, but i must say i enjoy it. and hell, when i'm enlightened that you also enjoy it - it makes my day.

adding on, if you haven't seen or noticed, i have a youtube link in my profile description. yes, yes, another promo that you have to read or skip, but trust me! my youtube content is a little rocky at the current time, but i'm heading towards the music edits and comedic edits route. for example, (loki laufeyson - believer (music edit), fetus draco malfoy being a mood (comedic edit) you see?

if you don't want to check it out, then that's completely fine. but if you want to, then by all means, it would make my day to even gain another view, like or even a subscriber.

tis all, enjoy! xx