make me sway

summary: you and loki dance at the undercover mission you're doing.
word count: 508

this is your dress (you can imagine something else if you'd like):

loki's suit:

fabric elegantly wrapped around your body, the ruby dress definitely caught loki's eye

you made your way down the stairs, meeting loki in his full black suit.

"well don't you look ravishing." he smirks, licking his bottom lip slightly.
you slightly frown, "and am i supposed to say the same for you? you dress like this everyday." you smile, clearly playing with him.
he throws a cheeky smile, soon taking out his arm for you to walk with him.

you look around cautiously as steve's voice comes through the com, "stay sharp you two. remember why you're here."
"for fun, clearly." tony grumbles.
you sit down with loki, "maybe you should try it sometime?"
"focus." steve interrupts the pleasant banter.

sooner or later, the team had made their way in, the attention now focused on the centre of the room as pairs began to clear onto it.

loki leans into your ear, "we're being suspected; eleven o'clock."
you take a subtle glance and indeed notice the guy you've been looking for, staring at the two of you.

"he knows, guys." nat suggests, "i'd try to blend in, as if it's a night out instead of you know - an undercover mission."
"enlighten me." you ask.
loki rises, hand wanting yours, "we dance."
"oh christ." you roll your eyes, rising.

no matter how much you didn't want to admit it, loki could tell you secretly enjoyed this time with him. the feeling of you two being all dressed up and belonging to one another.

once you made way onto the marble centre, the beat dropped; loki swung his hand onto your lower back, pulling you close; michael buble - sway, moved everyone.

along with the beat, you moved your hips opposite to loki's, creating a nice pattern with your dance.

you smiled at him, pressing your hand onto his chest, and the other onto his shoulder. he lowered his hand as the chorus rung, making him have more control over your movements with your waist.

"we're on the roof."

both you and loki continued your dance, letting the team take advantage of your distraction.

by the time the second chorus' beat drop, loki pulled you closer to him, having you look up at him in a fluster. he was muttering the lyrics, his voice soothing.

you smirk, knowing he was enjoying this too much. you swung your hips, and slightly pulled off of him, his hand grabbing yours as he let you spin out, soon wrapping you back into him with a spin.

your back now faced his chest, the song ending as the two of you breathed heavily.

you turned around, facing him as he looked at your every move - you looked at his. you were so caught up in the moment, you didn't realise the glass shattering above you, steve plummeting through with the rest of the team following behind him.