an update

author's note:

how is everyone doing?

i'm really not sure if there's ANYONE here anymore, but i will be posting this "note" onto every book i've written.

well, i call them 'books', they're more or less a document of my life rather than a book.

nonetheless, if you're reading this, i appreciate you tremendously for your support. and to those that have followed me for all the years, you are absolutely spectacular. like genuinely. thank you.

this platform was the first real platform that gave me confidence in what i was passionate about.
and this is where, i gained the confidence to do my longest dream! but that was a massive kudos to this platform.

when i wrote this book, i was a sad, little, scared girl that was in a very bad relationship with her boyfriend, ad didn't have good friends at all.
i was 12 when i first started writing on here.

i'm turning 18 next year.
i'm in college. i'm also failing math.
i'm still a sad and scared.
but i'm happier than i was.
i have good friends, and trying to pursue my dream job into content creation.

(twitch.tv/merakistreamss)

every now and then, i come back to this platform, and write. i still have that strong bone of desire to write in my body, but will i post them? probably not.
might make it a subgoal on my twitch lmfao??

but ladies, gents, non-binary peeps;
i love what you've done for me.

but as for now, this is my final goodbye to wattpad.

be queer gamers.

^^me

i'm also heavily poor.