being pretty must be tiring

summary: sleepy loki complimenting you

warnings: fluff

wc: 250

fluttering your eyes open slightly, your eyes falls upon the dark city, the shaped lights and street lamps illuminating as the soft hums of cars drive below the tower. there were no loud horns, sirens, nor any sound of yelling from one of the members you lived with.

feeling movement alongside you, you manage to slightly peek at the resting body by you. a soft smile pulls onto your face, and you stroke a finger down from his neck to his shoulder; and repeat. after a while, a muffled, quiet groan huffs out of his mouth, and he rolls over.

at that point, your hand rested lazily on his collar bone, and you just stared at his tired eyes that gazed at you sleepily. he pulls his pale hand up to his mouth and lets out a yawn. you scoff, "being pretty must be tiring, huh?"

a small smirk hooks on the corner of his lips, and you feel arms snake around your waist, pulling you closer to his body. he was warm, and his touch eased you with every second of this night. as his heartbeat begins to lull you to sleep, his low voice speaks by your ear, "you must be debilitated then."

you let out a small chuckle and continue to what you were doing before, and stroke your fingertip along his chest and up to his shoulder, soft huffs coming from him soon after - drifting you off on your own way.