do i make you nervous, loki?

A/N: i apologise for inactivity, i've been struggling with deadlines for school and procrastination.

i'm running out of ideas for writing, but i still honestly have a passion for it. i'm writing a x reader book with the possibility of publishing it once all the chapters are done; so i'm also focusing on that.

 i'm writing a x reader book with the possibility of publishing it once all the chapters are done; so i'm also focusing on that

summary: flirting with loki actually works.
warnings: flirting (which can be taken as dirty talk)
word count: 461

grabbing your favourite drink, you sit on the sofa by his chair. loki had a book in one hand, his pinky holding it upright, a coffee mug held in the other hand as he continuously brought the mug to his lips.

"aren't you looking classy." you snort.
his eyes continue to read along the lines, a smile on his lips, "classy is the new sexy."
you chuckle, "yes," nodding, "i agree."
loki glances across to you, the corner of his lips twitching into a smirk, "we can make an exception for you, if you'd like."
"i'm classy!"
he snorts, returning back to his book.

"thank you," you say, "by the way."
he looks across again, "no worries, love."
"pet names, now?"
"oh," he shakes his head with a breathy laugh, "i know you like it."
you shrug at him, a smirk toying on your lips - even if you attempted to hide it, "only when it's you."
"oh?" loki raises an eyebrow.
you smile, leaning forwards, "i said: only when it's you."
"darling, i heard what you said." he laughs, "it was genuine?"
"of course." you say, his reply being silence as he licked his lips, a sheepish look in his eye growing on him.

he sits back slightly, adjusting his sitting position and putting down his mug, both hands now holding the book.

you continued to stare at him, a stupid little grin on his face that he was clearly trying to cover up.
"are you blushing, loki?"
he scoffs, "that's impossible."
"technically yes, but technically no."
shaking his head, the familiar grin still on his face, "shut up before stupidity continues to fall out."
you laugh, "right, okay."

getting up, a smile on your face, you make your way behind loki's chair, leaning onto his shoulder.
"do i make you nervous, loki?"
"don't be silly."
"i know i do."
"y/n."
"hm?"
"give it up."

snickering lightly in his ear, you leave one, singular soft peck on his neck. even his cold skin flushed a little once you did so.

before leaving, you take advantage of making the god of mischief behave like this, "think about it."
"oh, i will." loki turns to you, his eyes shining and admired, his voice low and growling.
grinning at him, you then leave with a bigger smile; this was fun.