make me sway / pt2

summary: you caught the villain. but you and loki were indeed need of a talk once you had gotten back to the compound. that was not just a dance of any kind.
warnings: fluffy
word count: 539

the mission was successful, and the team and you managed to capture the villain quite quickly. despite you being in heels, and a large dress, you managed to swing yourself around and knock the guy out into unconsciousness.

"nice work, you two." steve smiles at you and loki, taking the guy with him as thor finished handcuffing him.
"nice work indeed." natasha hinted, and you rolled your eyes.
"it was merely a friendly dance." loki says.
"exactly that." wanda joins nat's side with a chuckle, leaving you and loki trailing behind.

-

being back at the compound meant you relaxing in your own space. the song that played a few hours ago still rung in your head; and you weren't exactly sure if that was because it was catchy, or the fact that it assigned itself as your's and loki's song in your fantasies.

"may i?" on queue, loki's head pops in.
you nod, shuffling over and sitting more upright, allowing loki to get comfortable in the space beside you.

there were a few moments of silence before loki started, "was it just a friendly dance?"
"you tell me." you say, eyes fixed on your phone. he grumbles, "i want to say it wasn't. but soon as i'd say that, you'd screw your face up and tell me to piss off." he snaps.

you feel startled; but not threatened.
you lower your phone, "you think so little of me?" you question.
"of course i don't." loki looks at you, taking in your eyes and you took in his.

he looked stressed, and bothered. he'd been thinking just as you.

"i won't tell you to go away, loki; i never will. i think i'd go crazy before i'd tell you to." you start, getting a sad look off of loki, you smile small, "i want to say that we're more than friends."

you look back at loki, seeing his cogs working, "you're not lying, are you?" he worries.
you take a hand to the top of his cheekbone. caressing with your thumb, you see him relax into your touch; he felt safe with you, as did you with him.

he had fluttered his eyes closed, but soon opened them again once you had taken your hand away. he leant forwards, and his hand softly took your jaw, lifting your face up to align perfectly so he could kiss you.

your lips had pressed, and fireworks ignited in you. his soft, cold touch that soothed you now felt it belonged to you.

loki's lips began to move with yours, and soon enough you straddled him, and his hands searched your lower back, bringing them forwards onto your hips as he pulled you closer to him. you had both palms rested on the sides of his neck, letting him take control of what you were both to do next.

before loki's thoughts had even hit him to turn you over, his brother had walked in and you had never pulled apart from him so quickly, "thor!"
"brother?!"
"hi." loki smirks guiltily, laughing a little.