Chapter 17

I was cuddled into Frank's side enjoying his company, I could hear his light snores I untangled myself from his arms and headed into the kitchen. Me and Frank were not officially dating but we sure acted like we were. We'd kiss and snuggle like all other boyfriends and girlfriends do.

I was making myself a coffee when Mikey walked in, I turned around and grinned at him but he just gave me a blank stare before bursting into tears. I ran over to the door and closed it quietly one thing I knew about Mikey was that he didn't cry in front of anyone I don't think he needed an audience.

"Mikes? Mikey what's up?" I was in utter shock, I have only seen Mikey cry once and he told me to get out in a not so friendly way.

"I-I've messed up so bad Bella" he was shaking, I put my arms around him, he continued to sob into my hair.

"Come on tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it for you." I soothed, I wasn't the best at comforting but at least I tried.

"A-Alicia" he choked out, I'm pretty sure him and Alicia were going out and in fact very cute together. They were very much in love and I'd die for a relationship like theirs.

"What did she do?"

"Not her! Me!" He shouted, if he wasn't so depressed I would have told him to pull himself together and walk out I hated it when people shouted at me it made me want to run and hide. I flinched slightly hoping he wouldn't notice.

"I cheated on her" he muttered. My eyes widened at Mikey, the boy who I thought was very much in love with a sweet girl, he had cheated on her.

"Oh Mikes" I hugged him again, he was in the wrong but I could tell he regretted it deeply.

"You know what the worst part is?" He croaked, I gestured for him to carry on.

"It was with.. Jamia" He sobbed even louder and flung his arms around me. I was frozen, it was with Jamia I thought I wouldn't have to hear from her anymore, our encounter was weeks ago.

"Mikey...." I didn't know what to say, I was mad but I also felt pity on him. He had made a huge mistake and was going to pay a hell of a lot of consequences for it. Frank would be annoyed, Alicia will be devastated in fact I think everyone would be annoyed with Mikey's careless actions.

"Please don't hate me. Please don't hate me." He repeated a few times while clinging onto my waist like I was his mother he had just lost in Ikea.

"Mikey I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed okay? Who knows Mikey? I need to sort this out for you" I rambled on about how I was going to help Mikey.

"Just you, me, Jamia and.... A-Alicia." He began crying once more but his cries were silent.

"Alicia?" I was confused, he told Alicia?

"Yeah she kicked me out and started screaming and crying at me, I felt sick with guilt. I love her Bella I really do." He choked out.

"I know you do. I know you do." I stroked his hair out of his eyes like he was a child and wiped his tears.

"Let's get you to bed" I cooed and practically dragged him to his room and he flopped onto his bed. He fell asleep almost immediately, he must have worn himself out by all the crying. I quietly shut the door behind me and I slowly made my way back to the sofa. Frank was staring at me with sadness in his eyes with a hint of anger.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him, he kept looking at me then at Mikey's room.

"Why were you in Mikey's room?" His face was getting red with anger and his fists were clenched.

"Err...?" I couldn't explain without telling him about Alicia.

"You whore!" He screamed at me before storming into Mikey's room slamming the door open, Mikey shot up and stared at Frank in fear and confusion.