Chapter 20

I was sat at the island in the kitchen, I haven't slept for days. I was thinking about Aidan's proposition and I was stuck. I'd be dead to them, I wouldn't be able to come back, I wouldn't be able to be in Frank's arms every time I woke up. I'd be with Aidan until we parted our separate ways. I bet he's going to bring his ex girlfriend so he can be happy yet I have to leave everyone behind.

"Blondie?" I heard Gerard call through my apartment. Blondie? That's a new one.

"I decided to call you Blondie since you don't have blu-have you been crying?" Gerard furrowed his eyebrows while staring at me intensely.

"No" I croaked wiping my tears, smudging my mascara as I did so.

"Yes you have I can see the tear stains you muppet." Gerard giggled at my stupidity of trying to convince I hadn't been crying.

"Well I'm fine" I bitterly replied.

"Yeah and pigs can fly" Gerard sasses me, I wish he'd just leave me alone.

"I wouldn't bother asking me Gerard because I'm not going to tell you" I snapped in frustration.

"Is it about Frank?" He whispered quietly. What did I just tell him?

"No!" I shouted at him, Gerard flinched at my sudden raised voice, he had this look of hurt in his eyes that made me feel guilty but not enough to make me care.

"I-I'll leave y-you be then." He mumbled before quickly scurrying out my apartment. I felt horrible as I watched the black haired boy run away from me. I burst out crying with the door wide open. All this stress was sending me insane. I screamed out in frustration throwing all the papers on the table on the floor. I started throwing everything in my sight into the wall then watching it smash to the floor with deafening sounds of shattering.

"Fuck you! Fuck this! Fuck my life!" I shrieked so loud that it echoed in my apartment.

I grabbed more things from the shelves and my coffee table then began launching it at the wall and watching it crumble to the floor just like my life was beginning to do, crumble around me. I stormed over to my cabinets and started pulling out plates and glasses and launching around my apartment listening to shattering as it echoes through my destroyed home.

I screamed out in frustration pulling on my hair so hard that it was falling out in clumps.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I screamed out. I probably looked like I was being possessed.

I heard banging at my door, I hadn't even realised I had closed the door and locked it, I remember Gerard leaving it wide open.

"Bells let us in!" I heard Frank shout while barging at the door. I threw the last plate at the door and watched it break into pieces on my floor.

"Bella please!" I heard Mikey call out.

"Call her parents or something Frank!" I heard Mikey cry out who sounded distraught. I was just stood there laughing at their stupidity, I had no parents, they were dead to me.

"I don't even know if she has parents, she's never mentioned them." Frank mumbled but it was still very clearly audible. I looked in the mirror to see a girl with greasy blonde hair that was messed up so badly it looked like she has just been dragged through a hedge and back. Her cheeks were tear stained with mascara smudged around her eyes and down her cheeks. Her lipstick was smudged right across her mouth to her jaw, her clothes were ragged and torn like they had been worn by a homeless person for years, it then dawned on me that this was me. The broken girl who had to break someone's heart and run away leaving the only good things in her life.