Chapter 9

"Mikey?" Frank shouted in to the apartment.

"Yeah?" A voice I recognised as Mikey's shouted back, instantly panicked. What if Mikey kicks me out? What if he tells Frank? Maybe I should have just said no and none of this would of happened. I should have just stayed in Delaware.

"Me and Bells are hanging out here for today" Frank sang as we entered the living space. All eyes directed towards me. Gerard, Mikey and the guy with the fro I ran into yesterday.

"Uh, hi you must be Arabella, I'm Ray" Afro guy announced breaking the silence who was now known as Ray.

I just smiled and shifted from spot to spot, I didn't know how to act in these type of situations but I could feel Mikey's glare burning into me. This guy really didn't like me, I hated him even more now, what a dick.

"Bells just go head into my room I'll be there in a minute." Frank ushered me on into a room. I headed in and took in the surroundings of his room. There was random pieces of clothes strewn around the room. His black bed sheets messily sprawled across the king sized bed, his navy blue walls were covered with various band posters. CDs were in a messy pile at the side of his bed sized table what was scattered with comics. Typical a boys room.

FRANKS POV

"What is your problem with Arabella?" I whispered shouted at Mikey. Gerard and Ray looked as confused as I am.

"She's trouble Frank, she's leading you all on. Gerard just brought a random girl from the streets into our lives, does that not seem sketchy to you?" He spat.

How dare he talk about Bells like that, she has done nothing to him and here he is judging her before they even had a proper conversation. I bet if they had a conversation he would like her as much as I do. I mean she's beautiful, funny and just a great friend in general.

"You don't even know her Mikes" Gerard muttered under his breath.

"And you two do? You met her a day ago and your already defending her! Do you even know how old she is?" He snapped.

Gerard shifted in his seat and blushed a bit. He isn't seriously thinking in to what Mikey is saying. Arabella is harmless, she's sweet and has done nothing to any of us.

"Bells is my friend and if you can't deal with her around then you should go live with Gerard!" The anger was building up inside of me, I didn't really want Mikes to move out but I like Bells and he can't come to terms with that.

"Are you on the pet names base now?" Mikey spat at me.

"Look Mikey, just give her a chance, and if she is really the bitch you say she is then you can say I told you so, okay?" Ray finally speaks up after feeling pretty uncomfortable with the situation.

"Uh fine whatever" Mikey grumbled. I stormed out and heading to my room where I found Bells sat on my bed, she gently smiled at me. I came with her.

"Should we go and make some coffee?" I softly asked her. She just nodded at me and followed me out my room.

"Bells just sit with guys while I make some coffee" I ushered her to the sofa next to Mikey.

"We'll come help" Gerard announced dragging Ray with him. They knew what I was trying to do, he'll see she isn't a bitch then all will be well.

Well I sure hope it will.

*A/N* I think after the next chapter I'll skip it a few months