Chapter 15

I haven't left my house in days.

Mikey, Ray and Gerard have been texting me none stop, even Aidan has with basic stuff saying 'Hey Darling' but whereas the Way brothers and Ray have been demanding me to talk to them or come over. I changed the locks on my door yesterday so they couldn't just walk in. I made an easy mistake what felt like I had made a big mistake. I don't regret kissing him but I regret ruining the friendship we had.

I was lay in my bed loathing in self pity, I was so angry with myself I couldn't conduct myself to do anything. It just wanted to lay in my bed and cry. I heard my phone ring, the caller id was shown to be Gerard. I couldn't deal with his lectures not now, not ever. I decided rather than feeling like I needed to be swallowed up into the ground that I should get ready and go out and do something productive. I took my first shower since the club, I still reeked of vomit and alcohol.

I got myself ready trying to look okay in my skinny jeans and fall out boy t-shirt. I put a blue flannel over the top of my t-shirt since it was April and I was going to be cold. I slipped on my converse and stormed out my apartment slamming the door and cringing as it made the loudest bang in the history of slamming doors. I jogged past Frank and Mikey's door and ran to the elevator. The last thing I saw before the doors closed was Mikey's head poking out the door giving me his sad eyes.

I felt bad for my ignorance but not bad enough to give in. I drove off trying to get the kiss off my mind. I pulled in to the carpark of Belleville's Shopping Mall and strolled inside. It was really busy and it was only Monday. Screw this. I stormed back to my car and decided to go to the local park, the first place I slept when I first moved here. I pulled up on the side of the curb and made my way into the park.

It was a nice day despite my mood. I took in the park, it was pretty empty since it was a school day but the odd child was here. I wish my family used to do this when I was younger but after my auntie died my dad got really depressed and turned to drinking and drugs. I haven't really thought about my dad since I moved here, maybe he was too high to realise I was gone. I still had nightmares but I'm learning to forget them. I felt safe here.

I felt at home.

I hadn't realised I had been here for a few hours and it was now getting very late so I made my way to my car and began driving home. I pulled up to my apartment block as I was getting in the elevator Frank, Gerard, Mikey and Ray were getting out. I pushed past them and closed the elevator doors before Gerard even properly opened his mouth. I was too angry to even talk to anyone right now. I shuffled my way into my apartment, I felt sick with loneliness.

Geexx: Bluey please talk to us :c xox

Mikes: Bella come over we all need to talk :( x

RayOfSunshine: Arrie come over now >:/ x

The three texts came in one after the other. I didn't want to go over but I couldn't hide forever.

Unknown: Ara your friends need you ;)
-A xo

I swear Aidan is a creep or he is stalking me. I sighed in defeat and walked over to their apartment. I knocked timidly on the door.

"That'll be the pizza" I heard Gerard shout.

The door opened, I was met with a wide eyed Gerard.

"Bluey?" He gasped then pulled me into a hug.

"Gerard you're crushing me" I moaned.

He just shrugged and tugged me into the living room.

"He brought us a blueberry instead" Gerard giggled.