Chapter 25

FRANKS POV

"I don't get why she did it you know?" I whined. Number one topic right now was Arabella and why she cheated on me. It's all anyone really wanted to talk about, did she not love me like she said she did? I really thought me and her were going to go far, like be together for a while. We were like each others half and now I feel empty. I'm just so angry that she did it to me, and she cheated on me with my best friend.

Mikey thinks I'm mad at him, but I just need space from him. It's just weird seeing him like that with her, my girlfriend. Well my ex-girlfriend. None of us have seen her since the party, I don't think anyone wants to. We had to explain to Ray what had happened, his response was blunt. If I can remember correctly I think it was just an "Oh." Everyone kind of took a liking to Arabella then she just changed. I mean I completely regret throwing her out like that, we could have been friends, well horribly awkward friends. 

I doubt her and Mikey could be friends either after the whole ordeal as well, he practically hates her. I'm waiting for his "I told you so." but he knows I'm fragile right now and he wasn't going to put me down more I guess.

"Maybe her drink was spiked?" Gerard offered.

"No I remember, she kept giving me drinks, I only saw her have one!" Mikey mumbled, he just hated Arabella but he was digging her a deeper hole here.

"That one may have been spiked?" Ray said. All these possibilities were running through my head but not a single one added up.

"Wait. Why would she pass up on an oppurtunity to get drunk? That's not Blondie!" Gerard gasped.

"Gerard, don't call her by her pet name. She's gone and she isn't coming ba-" I sighed, the tears were threatening to spill again.

"Don't say that! She might come back to us! She might feel horrible!" Gerard smiled.

"I don't want her to come back though! She humilated me, she broke my heart." My voice cracked.

"She isn't allowed to come back! From now on, it's us four and us four only!" Mikey cracked a grin.

"Mikey?" 

"Mmm?"

"How did you know she was going to break my heart?" I furrowed my eyebrows and as everyone else did.

"I don't know, she just seemed sketchy when she came like she wasn't going to stay. I could just tell by the way Gerard just brought a girl from the street." Mikey shrugged.

"Well-" I was cut off by an abrupt loud knocking on the door that echoed through the apartment. 

"I'll get it." I sighed before pushing myself up to answer the door. I swung open the door to be met with some familar face but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Uhm, Are you Frank Iero?" The male asked with a small female next to him,

"Uh Yeah?" I furrowed my eyebrows rubbing the back of neck nervously.

"Can we come in?" The girl asked with this soft voice.

"Yeah yeah sure." I opened the door wider to let them both in, they both walked in whispering to each other and heading to the lounge. 

They stood in the hall waiting for me to follow in behind, all the boys look at me and then at them wearing this look of confusion.

"I'm Mr A Daniels and this is Miss L Mason, we have some news regarding your friend Miss Arabella Thomas" The man cleared his throat

"Go on." Gerard pressed with this look of shock on his face, I think we all know what's coming next.

"She was found dead early this morning, I believe it was suicide, her family are holding a private funeral and I don't think you are invited. We are very sorry for your loss but we have been told to advise not to contact Miss Thomas' family and just to pay your respects by staying away." Mr Daniels gave this smile what was unreadable.

"Dead? Suicide?" Those words were ringing around in my head. She killed herself. It was all my fault.

I killed her.

I killed my Bells.

"Yes Sir, you have our condolences.." The small girl smiled whilst patting my shoulder.

"We best be off, we are so sorry for your loss." Said the man and with that they just left. They didn't give us anymore information except the fact she was dead. I want to know where she found, how she died, if she was in pain. I needed to know but when I went looking for them down the hall they were gone. The thing what hurt the most was when I walked back in, how washed out everyone's faces were, their eyes were brimmed with sorrow but me. 

I didn't know what I was.

I was guilty, I pushed her to edge I killed her.I killed the one girl who made me feel alive. Right now I feel dead,  just something doesn't feel right about this whole ordeal, how is she dead? I don't get it.

"Frank?" Gerard warily asked.

"What?"I snapped.

"Are you going to be alright mate?" Ray asked me.

"Do none of you care? Our friend is dead! And you're asking me if I'm alright? Are you guys alright? Do you not care enough to be sad?" I bellowed at them, my anger was getting to the better of me.

"I care Frankie, but she was your girl- ex-girlfriend, we just want you to be okay!" Gerard attempted to calm me down.

"I'm fine, I think I'm fine. Why aren't I sad Gerard? Why aren't I sad like I should be?"  I burst into tears as Gerard rushed over to hug me.

"I love her but I'm not sad!" I wailed.

"It's just the anger inside of you, it replaces the sadness Frankie, you'll feel it soon enough when you realise she's gone!" Gerard patted my head before pulling away. I completely forgot everyone else was still here giving each other worried glances.

"Hey did that guy look familiar to you Frank?" Mikey asked me. He recongised him too! I knew that I recognised him too.

"Yeah! I don't know where from though." I sighed whilst looking for memories of this man in my mind.

"Yeah, weird huh?"

A/N: Just a random filler because I want the last chapter to be 30 so I need chapters to fill up the gaps lol anyway if you haven't read it already my new fanfic is up now: Heal. It's on Mikey so if you haven't read it please read it now and I'm obsessed with Sarah Smiles at the moment. The girl at the side is Arabella/Diana so thats it bye?

-anniexo