Chapter 1

The blonde hair that used to cascade down my back was now gone, the slight chubbiness what used to hang onto my body had vanished. I was new and I intended to stay that way.

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew it was away from here. Maybe New York? No that's too obvious, where's the closest place to New York?

New Jersey..

I heard its rough around there, but that is what is intriguing me more. I wasn't the scared Diana anymore. I hadn't even thought of a new identity for myself, I needed to be hidden, I needed to be different. No I needed to be completely unrecognisable.

I was thinking about the new life ahead of me until I was knocked out of my daze when I walked into a pole. It was a foggy morning but I could make out it was a bus stop. An old lady shook her head at me, probably at my vibrant blue hair so I just slipped her the finger. She gasped in horror at what she just witnessed and turned her head at me.

The bus pulled up to the side of the road surprisingly not spraying me with muddy water, I live in Delaware and I have a million dollars left to me by my resting grandmother, it's a lot I know but as soon as she died she wanted me to run away and pursue a life.

The bus journeys were tiring and not a slight bit enjoyable, the loud obnoxious teenagers, sweaty bystanders of Pennsylvania sitting next to me. I ran my hand through my greasy blue hair. I sighed as I saw the 'Welcome To New Jersey' sign. A small smirk appeared on to my pale face as I realised I was free. Free from my past.

I wanted to be quite far in to the state, less chance of being caught, so I slept for a while on the bus until my next stop. As I got on from stop to stop, I finally saw a sign for 'Belleville' I liked the way it looked.

"Belleville" I whispered to no one in particular. I liked the way it rolled off my tongue with ease.

"What a freak talking to herself!"

A rather chubby teenaged boy said to his friend. I turned around and eyed him so I could see who this statement was coming from. He was quite tall with brown hair, and a variety of red spots scattered his face. Poor boy, putting others down to bring himself up. I shot him a death glare resulting in his cocky attitude to drop and a frightened look to his eyes. Rather satisfied by what I had done, I turned back and sunk into my seat.

I think I like this new me.

*A/N* I know it's short but I just wanted to see how this goes, it's pretty shit I know but I hope to get better?