Chapter 24

I had emptied my whole apartment ready for leaving, I was sat at my island waiting for Aidan to come drive me out of here. I had no idea what was going to happen but all I knew what I wanted no wait needed right now was Frank.

No stop it brain. I can't think about him,we are over and there is no going back. I'm dead to him, I'm dead to myself.

Arabella Thomas is dead.

The girl I changed to be is now gone and I'm the unknown girl looking for a home once again. The girl who was once named 'Bluey' Blondie' 'Bells' 'Ara' 'Bella' is gone, she died with her friends. She burnt but she brought everyone down with her. She is no name. A waste of space. Just walking around to be taken in just like Gee did. I didn't want to think about what's happened in this past year but the memories will forever haunt me.

I ran to my suitcase rooting for a pen and paper, I took it upon myself to write a letter. To write one to Frank. I had some decency left in me. I began writing in illegible writing.

Frankie,

~

A loud knocking startled me as I sealed the envelope with Frank's letter. I made my way over to the door with this sorrow weighing me down. I pulled open the door to be met with Aidan beaming at me.

"How can you be so happy?"

"I'm not the one who just cheated on her boyfriend." Aidan retorted at me.

"Way to rub salt in the wound." I sighed before flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"Is most of your stuff in your car?" He asked whilst taking my suitcase.

"Yeah." I mumbled whilst picking on a loose thread on the hem of my Green Day shirt.

"Look Diana, you're young, you will meet someone else ok? He is just your first love and you will soon get over him as everyone does. You're doing this for your safety and that is all what matters to me right now okay?" Aidan stopped in the middle of hall and stared directly into my eyes

"Right." I mustered up the fakest smile I had and carried on walking with Aidan dragging me suitcases behind me.

We stood in the elevator waiting as it takes so long to go down the levels for some weird reason.

"You're going to need a new identity, but I got all that sorted out for you." Aidan broke the silence.

"New identity?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, your dad knows where you are. My guess he is on his way right now, so if you want to escape New Jersey unnoticed you need a new identity. I'll explain the car."

The elevator doors dinged open and Mikey and Frank were at the reception desk.

"Diana hide beside me right now!" Aidan whisper shouted while tugging on my wrist. I ran beside him and hid under his arm. Fortunately we managed to get out the building unnoticed. I looked back at my old home and smiled at all the memories I've had there.

"There's no time for reminiscing, get in your fucking car." Aidan barked orders at me. I scampered into my car fastening my seatbelt in record time. Aidan climbed into the drivers seat buckling up after putting my suitcases in the backseat along with some other stuff.

"Right, so you are now Elisa King. You are 19 years old and you work in a cafe in Chicago." Aidan shoved my new passport into my hands.

"How did I get brown hair on my picture?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Photoshop." Aidan grinned as he probably thought he was a genius.

"So I have to dye my hair?" I sighed as I pulled on my blonde locks.

"You bet you do." Aidan chuckled. I groaned, I loved my blonde hair. It suited me, well I thought it did.

Soon enough we pulled up at Aidan's apartment block to be met with Lottie with a brand new car with two sets of keys.

"You are a star my darling!" Aidan beamed with a sing song voice.

"Well you know me." Lottie blushed.

"Come on Diana, I'll explain upstairs." Aidan smiled whilst pulling me and Lottie into the building. Lottie just chuckled at Aidan's bubbliness. He pulled us up 10 flights of stairs, man I was out of breath when I got to the tenth floor.

"So Dee. Lottie and I will be packing my stuff tonight. We wait a few days and then we 'fake' your death to your dad and Frank and the guys. We then leave before you get caught. You and I will drive to Chicago in the brand new spanking car. There's a lovely new house there with two bedrooms for us to settle in. Until you are ready, we will probably move our seperate ways."

"Wait. Lottie you aren't coming with us?" I cried at Lottie.

"My business is here, I've lived here all my life. I don't want to leave, whereas you two haven't and you could leave when you want to." She sighed before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm going to start packing, Lottie make us all a cup of coffee or something." Aidan said before leaving to his room.

"Hey Lottie?" I said quielty so Aidan wasn't to hear.

"Yeah?" Her eyebrows were furrowed.

"Would you be able to do me a favour? For when I leave?" I smiled.

"Yeah sure what is it?" She returned the smile.

"Could you give this letter to Frank?" I pulled the envelope from my pocket and handed it to her. She looked down at then looked back up at me.

"Yeah sure honey." Lottie grinned up at me.

"Thank you so so so much!" I pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Lottie where are my favourite jeans?" I heard Aidan shout from his room.

"Second draw from the top!" Lottie shouted back.

"So when is Aidan telling Frank?" I tried to make conversation.

"Tomorrow I think, and your dad will be tomorrow as well." Lottie casually said.

"Oh." I sighed.

I don't think I could ever live without Frank, it's going to kill me.

A/N: Just a quick update so I apologise for it being a bit shitty. Hey I started writing a new fanfic and it's up right now it's called Heal and it's about Mikey so if you haven't all ready you should read it even though it is only like 1 chapter but I think I might update today or tomorrow but I really need to finish this fanfic as well so this is my main priority right now.