Chapter 11

3 Months Later

FrankieIsBae: I'm coming over xo

RingDaBells: are you now?xo

FrankieIsBae: I'm outside let me in xo

I stumbled over to the door to let Frank in. Over these months me and him have gotten so close, this is causing my feelings to grow even more, but I push them aside. The door flew open wide, slamming against the wall. He is so impatient my god.

"Bitch you take forever to get to the door!" He shouted into my apartment.

"You might as well just walk in when you want" I laughed as he came a sat himself on my sofa putting his feet up on my coffee table. "and I wish you'd stop referring me to as 'bitch'" I glared at him playfully.

"Bitch, you are my bitch I own you, now make me a coffee!" He giggled, his giggle gave me butterflies, it was just so god damn cute!

"Ugh fine, but you owe me" I groaned making my way into the kitchen.

"Love youuuu!" He giggled after me. 'I wish' I muttered under my breath barely audible. I started making his coffee the way he likes it and bringing it back to him. He snatched it off me gulping it down instantly.

"How's the band going?" I asked while lighting my cigarette.

"those kill you ya know! It's going ok, you should come to a gig sometime."

"Why kill what's already dead" I joked. I always avoided him asking me to see the band play because Mikey's there. If our relationship, which is none existent, could get worse. It did. It went from him sending me death glares across the room to him telling me to not come over when he's there. So I only stay over when he's at Alicia's which I don't mind really. I've always had problems with staying over at other people's houses, just the fact my nightmares are getting worse and I don't want my friends to witness that.

"You always say that" he moaned, I never really explained by what I meant the first time I said it, I just laughed and told him not to worry his pretty little head.

"Because it's true" I took another drag from my cigarette inhaling all the chemicals it produced letting it run into my blood stream.

"Bells, you're weird you know that right?"

"Mhm"

"So this gig tonight?" He asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"I don't know Frank, I've got stuff to do" I lied, I hope he bought it.

"Arabella, you don't do anything but hang out with me, Ray and Gee" He said Arabella, he only uses Arabella when he's mad or being deadly serious.

"I do things" I tried to defend myself.

"Like what?" He teased.

"Fine! I'll come" I sighed, Mikey's gonna kill me, it's bad enough that he practically hates me.

"YAY" Frank screeched, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole apartment block heard him.

~

I stood outside the gig, I inhaled last drag off my cigarette before throwing it in a grid. I was wearing a knee length black dress with some black boots and tights. I headed my way into the gig. The bar was full of middle aged men, getting away from their wives. There was teenaged girls probably waiting for Franks band. It was loud and over crowded in here I hated it.

I stood at the bar, drinking drink after drink feeling the alcohol burn my throat, I didn't care, I just wanted to forget. The room slowly quietened down as Frank's band entered the stage.

"Hey, we're My Chemical Romance and this Skylines and Turnstiles" Gerard voice shouted into the microphone. The heavy guitar intro began to play as the room instantly started dancing and head banging. Their band was okay I suppose, Gerard's voice was so passionate and raw, Ray's guitar skills were out of this world. Matt's drumming was perfection. Mikey's bass playing was ok, who am I kidding I hate the guy but he sure can play bass! Then there was Frank, he lost himself on stage, he wasn't in it for the money and the groupies, he was in it for the music.

That's what I loved about Frank. Did I really just think that? I don't love Frank. Right?

~

I was slightly tipsy, I've drank a lot but I've never been a lightweight. A very sweaty Frank emerged from backstage. We locked gazes and he made his way straight over to me.

"How was your first gig?"

"It wass amazinggg!" I hiccuped.

"Are you drunk?" Frank stared at me with a very serious look in his face.

"No. Maybe. Yes?" I giggled hysterically.

"Arabella! You're drunk, any guy could have just came and grabbed you, are you stupid?!" He whispered shouted.

"There's no need to be mad Frankie, I'm just having funnn! Maybe I need a guyy in my lifee" I slurred.

"I'm taking you home come on" Frank tried grabbing my arm but I tugged it back in anger.

"You made me come! So I'm staying! I'm trying to 'live a little'" I glared at him, I'm not his girlfriend he can't tell me what to do.

"Stop acting like a child Arabella and get in the car" he groaned trying to grab my arm which I pulled back once again.

"Just leave, see if I care!" I shouted. Frank just sighed and turned to leave. He looked back for a brief moment as if he was going to say something but just turned on his heel storming out the door.

I sat myself back at the bar ordering another drink when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a boy around my age maybe older. He had shaggy brownish blonde hair with pale skin and dreamy chocolate eyes.

"What's a pretty girl sitting on her own doing here" he flirted.

"Drinking" I hiccuped.

Me and this guy who went by the name of Aidan talked for hours, we literally had nothing in common but I was too drunk to care. I didn't even know we exited the bar until he started leaning in closer forcing his lips upon mine. His lips were hungrily kissing mine, and I was kissing him back. He pressed me against the wall and started kissing me harder.

I felt nothing, I was empty and it felt wrong. I was too drunk to stop him. He slowly started to take down the straps of my dress, my breath hitched. I pressed his chest hard off of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to have some fun baby, now come on!" He flirted and went straight back to trying to take off my dress. I pushed him off once again.

"Get off of me!" I shrieked. He pushed me harder against the wall and held my face with a firm grip, tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Stop being a little prude and have some fun" he started kissing me again, I kneed him in the balls and began sprinting down the street. I ran as fast as I could, I couldn't hear his footsteps chasing after me after a while so I started to slow down. I'm hoping I outran him or maybe he's going to come up behind me and tackle me to the floor.

I didn't know where I was, I was in the middle of Belleville at like 2am with no way of getting home, I felt so helpless.

I yanked out my phone dialling a number I knew too well.

"Frank?" I whimpered.

*A/N* not my best but it's quite a long one, I write these on my iPad so for me they're quite long I hope?