Epilogue

10 Years Later

Frank's POV

I moved in to my new home with Jamia and our beautiful baby twins Cherry and Lily, My Chemical Romance had just released the new album and so far it was a hit, shame that Bob decided to leave but My Chemical Romance are still going strong.

"Jams?"

"Yeah?" I heard her call back out to me.

"Can you take the twins, I need to go to the store." I smiled before handing over the twins to her. I left the house and began walking down the familiar streets. We had decided to move back to our hometown of Belleville in New Jersey, I don't know we kind of missed our parents and decided to move back so the twins could get to know their grandparents. I had yet to visit my Mom but I think we should just get settled into the house first. As I walked down the long winded streets to the small grocery store. Oh heck it brings back memories with guys, it's weird like a sense of Nostalgia just washed over me.

"Frank! Frank wait!" I turn around to see a small girl with blonde hair running over to me.

"Uhm? Are you a fan or have we met before?" I furrowed my eyebrows, I'm sure this girl is familiar.

"Uhm sort of but you need to come with me, there is something I need to give you." She practically shouts in my face.

"I don't know, I kinda don't really wander off with random girls in New Jersey." I nervously laughed.

"Well it's about Arabella Thomas."

That name hits me like a ton of bricks, she is dead. When we left New Jersey to pursue this band thing I made a pact with myself to never think or remember her again.

"I don't know who you are talking about."

"Yes you do. I can see the sadness in your eyes." This girl stared intensely into my eyes. Am I that easy to read?

"What about her?"I hissed.

"I have something she wanted me to give you." The girl tugged on my sleeve.

"I don't want anything to do with Arabella Thomas and I haven't since about 10 years ago." I snarled before trying to detach my self from this persistent girl.

"Look please! I promised her I'd give it you and you left around 10 years ago! I promised please just let me give it to you, you don't even have to keep it but please just take it off me!" She almost cried, I literally could see the tears in her eyes.

"Alright." I sighed whilst letting the girl dragging me out the store, she dragged me towards a block of apartments that are just down the road from my old block of apartments. She dragged me up 10 flights of stairs because apparently the lift takes too long. She flung open the door, it smelt like that time Arabella came home smelling of a guy and this house.

"Yeah she used to come here and she lived here for a while after the 'incident'" She used quotations when she said incident, it still stung even if it was 10 years ago. I met Jamia a few years after Arabella and we fell in love but I never really got over Bells, man I haven't said that in years. I never told Jams about what happened because it just hurt to think about. You never really get over your first love.

"She lived here?"

"Yeah, she was too upset to see any of you guys." The girl sighed.

"Did you go to her funeral?" My voice wavered.

"There never was one."

"What do you mean?"

"Found it!" The girl pulls out a letter that had aged over time but you could still see Arabella's illegible handwriting written on the envelope.