Chapter 26

Arabella POV

So today Aidan has gone to tell Frank, I only hope that he is isn't upset in any shape or form, it's a lie so if he's upset over something that isn't true then it'd break my heart. Wait, my heart is already broken. There hasn't been a minute that I haven't thought or missed Frank. 

My phone began ringing as the Caller ID displayed Aidan's name. I scurried to my phone as it is probably is important.

"Hello?" My voice wobbled down the line.

"Dee? Hey I'm coming to get you to go shopping, your Dad isn't in town yet." Aidan stated before hanging up. What are we even going shopping for? Probably hair dye, since I needed to have brown hair apparently. I lounged around all ready for Aidan to come get me, I mean I could just do a runner and go my own way right now. Where would I go? Who would I be? I mean I just ran away last time and I did alright I guess, but I had money then, and lots of it. I guess I only had enough for me to stay in a hotel for a few months as I spent all my money from my Grandma on alcohol and parties.

An abrupt knocking made me jump out of my trance, I sighed before strolling to the door in a sleepy manner. 

"Don't you have keys?" I called out, I swung open the door to Aidan grinning at me. Before I could even question this I was dragged out the apartment as Aidan giddily ran down the hall whilst I was being dragged down by my will.

"Why are you all excited?" I sighed whilst yanking my wrist from Aidan's firm grip.

"I'm just happy that I get to leave this shithole." Aidan smiled at me.

Sooner then expected we were at the grocery store near my old apartment block, it was a run down grocery store that had one of those bright open signs that just spelt out 'O en' as one of the letter's bulbs had broke. It always had this smell that clings to your clothes. I pushed open the door with Aidan following close behind, probably since we could be caught by one of the guys, but I wished for nothing more then to be found by Frank. Is that selfish? 

Aidan sped off leaving me in the middle of the grocery store, with it's unoriginal name of 'Good Store.' So much for him not wanting me to be found, I looked up at the my old home, I could even see my window from here. I could see Frank and Mikey's, the curtains were drawn back but I could see the silhouettes of bodies dancing together. One of their many infamous parties must be ongoing, oh how I longed to be there in Frank's arms again. My eyes glanced down to where this screech of tires stopped everyone in their tracks.

A black van which I recognised pulled up and an angry looking man slammed his car door, Aidan came up behind me looking in the direction of my Dad.

"A-Aidan that's my D-Dad." My voice cracked.

"Babe, Dee. Diana! Listen to me, you go stand on the corner and wait for me. Okay? It's going to be alright, don't even look at him because I'm here, you will be safe. I promise." Aidan knocked me out my trance by kissing my forehead then giving me the shopping bags. He took off across the road in the direction of my Dad.

I stumbled to the corner of the block staring out to where my Dad and Aidan were talking. 

Aidan's POV

"Hey! Martin! Long time no see huh?" I nervously gave my famous grin that normally won over the ladies, this isn't some lady though.

"Cut the shit Aidan. What apartment is she at?" The man barked at me, I edged a way a bit more from him.

"Eh that's the problem.. She was found dead like yesterday, they say it was suic-"I was pushed against the wall with the junkie of a Dad's hands around the neck. The oxygen was slowly taken from my lungs.