Not quite happily ever after

((I do not own PJO or HOO Or any of the properties associated with Rick Riordan. All rights go to him and those affiliated with him. ))

Shattered. Betrayed. Broken.

This was what the once called slayer of Kronos and Bane of Gaia had been diminished to. Five simple words had ripped his world apart. And he thought about those words every day.

Flashback
" Rise and shine, Percy," Sally Jackson said in a sing-song voice as she opened the curtains , allowing the light to stream through.
"Mom"Percy moaned, pressing his face into his pillow. " I don't wanna go to school"
"Percy you are going back to camp afterwards. You can see Annabeth and Grover and your other friends there." Sally replied and then began to mentally count down, 3..2..1
As if he had been electrified by Zeus himself,  Percy ran to the bathroom to get changed before running back to give his mother a quick kiss on the cheek. Sally laughed before picking up her laundry basket and leaving Percy's room.

Flash forward
That morning had seemed so perfect but when he had reached Camp Half-Blood...
" Percy! " Nico yelled bounding into the room excitedly,"The Masters want to see you." Shaken out of his musings, Percy sighed and walked towards the throne room. What did Chaos and Ouranos require of him this time?