An old friend

Leo pov

'Well this is it.' Percy said, ' Room 34.'
' Let's get this over with.' Hazel growled. I could practically feel the jealousy surrounding her like a solid substance . I would have reached out and parented to touch it as a joke but now was not the time

Nico knocked on the door and a few seconds later a girl opened it. She had long brown hair and was definitely more beautiful than the last time I had seen her. I once had a crush on her but i gave up on her after she beat me up. Still she was H-O-T now. As I gawked at her, Calypso punched me in the arm and I yelped. ' uh who are you?' She asked us suspiciously. Hazel and I took off our masks and she seemingly unfazed, managed a smile ' So horse girl and Scrawny are still alive.'

We got into a casual conversation about Chaos and the mercenaries but Nico interrupted us. ' Can we hurry this up? We need your help, Clarisse.' ' We need to find Frank!' Hazel exclaimed smiling at Clarisse. Of course she was happier now that she realised The girl Frank was close with was his sister. ' I don't know where he is?' Clarisse replied dejectedly ' He stayed with me for a few weeks after Percy and the rest of you guys disappeared and we became close. Unfortunately, he suddenly vanished.'

Hazel began to cry and Nico gave her a hug. ' Don't worry we will find him.' he promised rubbing Hazel's back soothingly. ' Although' ,Clarisse mused thoughtfully, He might be in Alaska. Since that was where he believed he could escape the gods.'

Before we could talk any further, our conversation was interrupted by an army of Dracanae and Lastrygonian giants coming our way. Clarisse ran inside the house and reappeared with her spear. We all charged the monsters. As we decimated their ranks, Percy and Clarisse fought side by side as if they had done so before. As we slew the last monsters, Percy said 'Just like old times eh Clarisse?' He immediately covered his mouth but it was too late. ' I knew i'd seen you before! Who are you!' Clarisse demanded angrily. Percy sighed and took of his mask. 'Long time no see.' He said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Clarisse stared at him for a few seconds before yelling ' PRISSY' and hugging Percy. She then let go and slapped him hard enough that the rest of the mercenaries winced.

' Where have you been?!' After Percy finished explaining himself, we said goodbye to Clarisse and caught a train to Alaska hoping to find Frank before it was too late...

(Thank you all so much for reading and almost 200 reads I'm aiming for 1k so please keep reading
Yours
Olympianmyrmidon)