Finding Jason

Percy pov

We have Frank now, so we need to find Jason and Piper. We have decided to reveal ourselves to everyone when we return to that blasted camp for so called ' Heroes'. I was outvoted and forced to agree to this, at least I don't have to forgive them all.
Leo kept on trying to cheer Hazel up but she would not look at him, instead staring impassively ahead. We were riding on horseback now so our journey was a little quicker. It was obvious Hazel was still in love with Frank; yet he would not be more than polite and formal with her. This was pissing Nico off and every-time Frank ignored Hazel's pleading looks, his hand would fly toward his sword hilt.

Eventually we made it to a lavish mansion with a gargantuan garden but something seems out of place. After knocking twice, Frank kicked the door down. I really did want to recruit him but the tension between him and Hazel would be too much to bear. As we explored the mansion we heard sobbing. Sprinting we arrived at a small bedchamber and blood was splattered everywhere. I saw Piper sobbing in the corner untouched by the blood but in a pool of tears. I ran to her and so did the other mercenaries. 'Who are you?' Piper sobbed and she tackled Frank when he came into view. Leo then took off his mask and smiled. "So beauty queen... what's up?"After being almost strangled to death by Piper, we each revealed ourselves and had a near death experience due to hugging. I still haven't forgiven Piper and I made that clear, but I was still polite.

'Piper,' Leo asked gently, ' Where is Jason?'

' Taken by Gaia!'

(Btw everyone puts their masks back on in case anyone was confused and I am delighted to announce there will be a sequel and a prequel. The prequel will explain a OC who enters the story later on and the sequel will be revealed later. Thnx guys and let's go for 1k reads!)