Phase 3

Annabeth POV
'Camp Half-Blood's weak points are here and here and with a bit of excavation the remains of the labyrinth could be used as well.' 'Good, now what about their battle strategies?' End inquired. 'They plan to use the mercenaries and split them up into different divisions. Nico and Zoe with the hunters, Calypso and Leo with Camp half-Blood, Hazel and Luke with Camp Jupiter and Hassan and Percy, the two strongest, will be facing the Titans and the Giants.'

" Excellent Annabeth, are they going to alter this plan?' 'No, they are certain this one will work.' 'Even better, you are dismissed Annabeth.' I bowed and left and went to the arena to practice with Reyna.

She was now known as Assassin while I had taken the name Warrior. Simplified code-names maybe, but we'd both outgrown more elegant ones. We'd not be ourselves again until we completed our missions and got our sense of self-worth back.

Reyna had perfected stealth, and nerve-targeted attacks alongside dagger and knife wielding. She didn't have the raw power of someone like Hassan or Percy but she could fight us for to toe and conceivably win with her graceful fighting style.

I had perfected breaking an enemy's guard, weapon wielding and I was strong enough as End's Disciple to take attacks from Percy's himself .

Reyna would use Hassan's battle madness against him and I would use psychological trauma against Percy. Then we would turn them to our side and spend the rest of eternity with them. Now it was time to plan a battle strategy to take out the Olympians.

Percy POV
I was training in the Arena with Frank. He had learnt how to change into a Nemean Lion. I did not have any ice cream so I was forced to use my powers. I got so into the fight I forgot to hold back; because he truly was a strong opponent. I then managed to jump start his heart and he fell to the floor. I was able to revive him but as soon as we were alone Hazel berated me and it was evident her feelings for Frank remained.
Those two really need to talk soon. Being a third wheel really sucks.

I was a terrible leader. Today I had nearly killed one ally and hurt another. I was heading to the river to clear my head when a portal opened up and out stepped End. 'Uncle.' I growled sarcastically. 'I have captured your friend Hero and His little girlfriend while they were on a date. If you want them to live meet me at the Grand Canyon tomorrow with all the mercenaries, Frank and that legacy!'

He then disappeared in a circle of black fire. Terrific. As if I didn't have enough problems on my hands.