WHO DARES...

Five years later
Athena pov ( harder than it seems)

" No Aphrodite," I sighed," there is no evidence that Hermes stole your hairbrush and I am sorry but I cannot find it." I sighed as Aphrodite burst into tears, ever since that young upstart sea spawn was banished, Olympus has been a much more miserable place. I hate to admit it but I miss the Poseidon spawn that would constantly tick off the gods and make father's nostrils flare in anger. All of the council had been affected by his banishment, but even worse so when he disappeared off earth. Hades says he is not dead but he seems to have vanished from the world of the living. Apollo never smiles anymore, Hestia does not talk and Poseidon never bothers to attend the meetings. Even my father is somewhat distraught, most likely because he cannot find the boy and that harms his ego. However my daughter was the most affected.

She was insane, demented, nuts, wacko, crazy or any similar word you could use to describe her. She is simply broken.

As for her current location, she is locked up in the big house, with hair as long as Rapunzel's and her eyes always gleam manically, scaring all who dare to approach her.
Normally she is facing the wall and muttering to herself, but when anyone tries to touch her to see if the old Annabeth is there, she screams and scratches at them until they back away.

An enchantment was put on her room because her constant howls kept the camp up at night. I wonder if I should have kept her away from the Jackson boy,I wonder if I could have been a better mother, I could have...

I was broken from my musings when a black hole appeared in the throne room. My hand flew to my weapon but a man exited the portal and said "At ease , we mean you no harm," I saw that Artemis had her bow drawn and was pointing it at the man as well.

"WHO DARES INTERRUPT A MEETING OF THE OLYMPIAN COUNCIL." Father boomed.

The man replied "My name is Ouranos and I am here to help you out of your predicament."