Arm the cannons

Disclaimer: all rights to Mr Riordan
Tragedy/Percy POV

After searching Alaska fruitlessly for a week we were ready to give up. Frank must be the World's largest ninja or he was no longer on earth. We were
about to give up for now and return to camp, when Hero tackled me, as a spear hit the spot where I was just standing. ' RUN!!!' Leo yelled and we rushed towards the direction of the spear , while twirling and whirling like gymnasts.

As I began to collect energy from the air around me the worried voice of Ouranos resounded through my head. Perseus! Use your powers and you will kill all the mortals nearby! I swore and yelled out 'No powers guys!' 'OH COME ON!!!' Leo yelled.' That's bullshit!' We continued forwards and came face to face with about 5000 monsters. We attacked and were soon decimating them, but more kept on coming.

Suddenly a voice yelled' TAKE COVER!' As we all ducked just in time, celestial bronze cannonballs smashed into the monsters. ' REARM THE CANNONS!' The voice bellowed again. We saw a gate up ahead and people ushering us in with frantic gestures.

As we lumbered through the gates, they shut and we turned to the soldiers. ' Glad you made it' one said. ' we will take you to our leader.' As I nodded, we were led to a office. As we opened the door I managed to keep my face blank but I was pretty shocked.

A man about six foot four stood in front of me with arms like tree trunks and yet there was no mistaking the firm and gentle presence I was sensing 

It was Frank.